seems there is some tension in the air

Admin.

Guest chap44uns

chaps still lookin for his mums crusty old passport

:rofl:

u think iam gonna look for passport to prove shit

my cholling was sucessfull, what i said got you thats why panicked and up pics of your handmade passp

• Downvote 5

Let's ave it right.

You see me on a next man's Bookface and hail out names. Winning.  8-)

Here's how you lose tho. You asked me to come play. I pick up Lenny, Miz, Kane, and couple other man. At no point do you phone man to tell man your rave is deadout. We get there you hand man petrol money.

Mizchif spends the next 15 minutes talking me out of locking off your rave and punching you up during Logan's set and trust me donny if wanna box up someone it's happening. The following day after putting you on blast on here you inbox man offering man another £15.

I'm not responding to talk about children, govt names or anything else. If anything you should go and thank Mizchif for ensuring you got home safely that night and thanking Logan for inboxing man the following day asking me to leave you alone.

Beg you come tell me this is all lies. I left all well alone and if man wants to get at me on here it's all banter but not with you donny stay in your lane.

• Upvote 7

man saying he wants a face to face when I offered him out on Saturday and he pusssied out.

either shut the fuck up or come buck me but fuck all this stupid talk if u wanna swing we can do this but the fiended vids of you stumbling around east london talking to yourself and comments about ur d*ckhead brother killing me or you being in bed with jas laughing at me or the one u just dropped about being on swingers since 16 shows me you're not about that life you just wanna joke it off.

You're a fat washed old coke head it would be no bother to put you on the floor.

Or u can leave it don't say my name no more and I will leave u same way.

Guest chap44uns

Let's ave it right.

Here's how you lose tho. You asked me to come play. I pick up Lenny, Miz, Kane, and couple other man. At no point do you phone man to tell man your rave is deadout. We get there you hand man petrol money.

Mizchif spends the next 15 minutes talking me out of locking off your rave and punching you up during Logan's set and trust me donny if wanna box up someone it's happening. The following day after putting you on blast on here you inbox man offering man another £15.

I'm not responding to talk about children, govt names or anything else. If anything you should go and thank Mizchif for ensuring you got home safely that night and thanking Logan for inboxing man the following day asking me to leave you alone.

Beg you come tell me this is all lies. I left all well alone and if man wants to get at me on here it's all banter but not with you donny stay in your lane.

tumblr_mfm1x5H5Vp1qas5xlo1_500.gif

Guest chap44uns

Let's ave it right.

tumblr_mfm1x5H5Vp1qas5xlo1_500.gif

just had to read that again

FACK

Guest chap44uns

No cryptic posts. This is it simply. Long rant, spaced out just so you see it and pay attention CLEARLY. This is aimed at EVERYONE, not just Doctor. Goddaz knows the runnings tru say mans spoke to him before.When you're a promoter, concerning DJ's, this comes under COSTS.COSTS as in OUTGOING EXPENSES. YOU SHOULDN'T BE SPENDING PROFIT AS IT'S COMING IN.THE BIGGEST SCHOOL BOY ERROR IS PAYING A DJ OUT OF THE MONEY YOU MAKE ON THE DOOR.IF YOU'RE NIGHT FLOPS YOU'RE f*ckED. AND SO ARE YOU IF YOU COME WITH TALK ABOUT NOT HAVING MONEY FOR THE SERVICE (BUSINESS) I'M PROVIDING FOR YOUR BUSINESS.FROM I WORKED IN MACCY D'S YEARS BACK AND ME AND MY BOYS FIRST STARTED DJ'ING.I DONE IT ON WATFORD (DESTINY'S) WHEN SOME PROMOTERS TRY SAY THE NIGHT FLOPPED AND THEY DON'T HAVE MY MONEY.I DONE IT IN BLACKFRIARS (GLASSHOUSE).I DONE IT IN WANDSWORTH (CITIZENS)I DONE IT IN LEWISHAM (LE FEZ)I WILL GO TO THE TILL, TAKE MY MONEY, DROP A MAN, AND EMPTY THE CONTENTS OF HIS POCKETS FOR COMING WITH THAT TALK.YOU WOULDN'T TREAT E.Z LIKE THAT, SO THAT MUST MEAN YOU THINK I'M A d*ckHEAD (Respect for a mans business).NOT BEING FUNNY, BUT IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE RAVE IS FLOPPING AND YOU HAVE NO MONEY, THE BEST THING TO DO IS PHONE THE DJ AND TELL HIM NOT TO BOTHER. WAITING FOR MAN TO ROLL UP THERE THEN TELL HIM IS NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.People need to remember except Mike Kane and Antix, we all know each other on here and we're cool, but we ain't bredrins to be calling favours and rollin together.I BORROWED A WHIP, INSURED IT, PUT PETROL IN IT (NOT TAKING ANY £££ FROM THE VIP2 HEADS IN MY CAR, AND NO I DON'T WANT ANY MONEY FROM YOU I'M JUST STATING HOW SAFE I AM LIKE THAT), DROPPED EVERYMAN HOME, THESE TIMES I SPENT MORE LAST NIGHT THAN I GOT BACK.YOUR BUSINESS FAILED, AND YOU FELT NO WAY TO TRY DISRESPECT ME AND MAKE MINE FAIL EITHER.MIKE KANE, LENNY AND MIZCHIF TALKED ME OUT OF IT I SWEAR DOWN IF IT WASN'T FOR THE JOKES ON THE WAY HOME AND AT THE END OF THE NIGHT MAN WOULD HAVE DONE IT NO QUALMS.YOU SEEM MORE NAIVE THEN f*ckRIES SO I'LL SIMPLY SAY DON'T PHONE ME ABOUT BUSINESS AGAIN. I DON'T DO BUSINESS LIKE THAT.BUT IF LOGAN OR VECTRA TELLS ME THEY GOT PAID IN FULL THAT MEANS YOU THINK I'M A d*ckHEAD. AND IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN WATCH...

tumblr_mc8ln23owz1r9nd9wo1_500.gif

• Downvote 1

Swear people actual read actual real events and not stuff they make up 5 years later

Sounds good but like I said I made an actual effort to reach out to you which you know. As I will admit I never looked at you as a priority and paid Logan and vectra ahead of you.

I called you on the Saturday you let your phone ring out where I said I will pay you but no answer.

This guy is not hulk hogan

@mgeez these just clocked what certain things are have no idea where the big deal has come from seeing as I had the username drugged up

For years