seems there is some tension in the air

Admin.

Dave and mike glorious what exactly did this clown prevent? Why didn't know one tell me your qualms bruv go betting thread u see me spending ur wages on nothing. Bruv I wish so much u made an alleged storm about it now. Fuckin hell I will never ever pay you now just because how rude u r being now

Dave was this guy vex to do me harm ?mike? Sprite (i know u ghost read) you actually know kind of guys I roll with who were there would they let my head get bust by this guy? Wish u touched me so now mate my brother would of broken ur neck please come with more tales about this and that you would of done. These are legit people people who I don't call for beef because they r crazy. Just saying

Dave was this guy vex to do me harm ?mike? Sprite (i know u ghost read) you actually know kind of guys I roll with who were there would they let my head get bust by this guy? Wish u touched me so now mate my brother would of broken ur neck please come with more tales about this and that you would of done. These are legit people people who I don't call for beef because they r crazy. Just saying

why are you always talking about guyss you are with/know , your brother etc 

• Upvote 2