seems there is some tension in the air

Admin.

yawn

I am in garage nation tonight down the road from essex road come talk to me I will be with my brother and he will kill you if you even touch me so good luck with that. - Random Picture thread - 9th Feb

I was in camden last night see the new zealand flag and flowers of where that guy died and I know I said I wish that was profit that was out of line wanted to say sorry because that is very bad mind when I saw it in front of my own eyes. One women was crying and was thinking rah I was saying I wished that was one brudda. 

As for supermalt I just wanted to hot him up for being a bit cheeky when it was not needed Like I said my brother saw what I was saying to people and told me that kind of talk is not funny. Like I said Kurious knows  my brother and she will tell you he is not on promoting them kind of vibes - FAO Profit thread - 31st Jan

Yes I am on it 30 years old still on the fist fights

No weapons 

need a work out

I'll bring my brother just to let you know he is in the top 50 fist fighters in the UK

Jas can confirm

so if things look peak for me he will jump in - Super Somalian thread - 2nd Jan

Dave was this guy vex to do me harm ?mike? Sprite (i know u ghost read) you actually know kind of guys I roll with who were there would they let my head get bust by this guy? Wish u touched me so now mate my brother would of broken ur neck please come with more tales about this and that you would of done. These are legit people people who I don't call for beef because they r crazy. Just saying - This thread

etc

Just saying, you're a grown fella

pathetic

big man over 30 consistently going about what his brother can do etc 

di chaps still posting, continue, your sig makes me laugh everytime without fail

Safe g

holla at me I'll put you on so you can pay for a ticket to come back to di uk

Judging by the amount of cig butts in dat ashtray I can tell ur stressed

well done for following instructions son, make sure you keep posting, do not let this bullying and mocking get to you

chapps why are guys reporting you for posting pics of there girl in the uk insta thread ?

man are saying they gnna call the cops lol

Guest chap44uns

chapps why are guys reporting you for posting pics of there girl in the uk insta thread ?

man are saying they gnna call the cops lol

DfhiyssfgydwsscguitesdfuiyrwsxgioyfdvbjoutredfhjcbgfsserDghdsdd

Nah this guy is talking like its an episode of Monday night nitro like he would of knocked 8 heads given me a spear and jack hammer though the dj decks. And people would slowly be chanting his name Goliath while he does it.

FFS

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

:lol: