How do you define class?

Guest chap44uns

class = culture, the ability to seamlessly remain controlled, the way someone speaks, the family they brought up in and some other things make up "class"

culture is the most important aspect tho. and i dont mean it in the normal sense i mean in the sense of going to galleries from young. travelling and shit like that

money can't really buy you class if you haven't been raised by parents with class 

class = culture, the ability to seamlessly remain controlled, the way someone speaks, the family they brought up in and some other things make up "class"

culture is the most important aspect tho. and i dont mean it in the normal sense i mean in the sense of going to galleries from young. travelling and shit like that

money can't really buy you class if you haven't been raised by parents with class 

kind of. Think table manners and learning how to deal with lower classes

kind of. Think table manners and learning how to deal with lower classes

yeah general etiquette still. it all falls under the class umbrella 

if we're talking females

when You bring them to the yard and they sit on the edge of the bed, and they won't sit further back for quite a while

anywhere they're gonna sit, brush off the seat then sit slowly. if a girl landing on the chair makes a noise , I won't find it classy

no distasteful comments, especially about other women, whether it be looks, weight, them being slaggish, etc. do what You do, don't watch others attitude.

keeping private matters private

pulling off the maxi dress look

don't swear very much

they also tend to make the foreplay last/require more foreplay. and they make the sex more of an occasion than just an act.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1