Zombie survival

Davicious X

The scenario...

Part 1: A zombie bursts into the room you're in via the main door, what do you use to dispatch it? Where do you hit it?

Part 2: You've got 60 seconds from the time you killed that first zombie, until another 2 zombies enter your house. Is there anyone else in your house you wish to protect? Are there any weapons? Do you hide? do you call out for help? Do you run? Do you have an escape route? Think quickly, the other 2 zombies are at your front door right now.

Get involved, it's all in good fun, though you may need to plan for this eventuality.

Get involved, it's all in good fun, though you may need to plan for this eventuality.

lol

was staying in some remote guesthouse with a few friends a couple years back.. big 3 story place.  felt like the perfect place to try and survive a zombie attack as long as we had plenty weapons.  shit would be fuckin dope.

/

re: the OP - depends what breed of zombies we are talking about.  if its them 'i am legend' or 28 days later types, and one burst into my room RIGHT NOW - id probably be a dead man.  i have weapons but all it needs to do is bite my arm and im fucked (my room is kinda small)

I also have a sexual restraint bar under my bed, I'm not sure how that would help though. Might have to save that one for the sexpocalypse.

I like that word.

what would that be like?

seeing as theyre dead (or undead whatever) they dont have a functioning circulatory system... basically what im saying is... the p*ssy will be cold? and depending on how long they been dead, decomposed?

Zombies would be easy to survive I think they are so slow and stupid, it would just get too hard to find supplies to stay alive.

Part 1: A zombie bursts into the room you're in via the main door, what do you use to dispatch it? Where do you hit it?

I would use a machete to split its skull in half.

Part 2: You've got 60 seconds from the time you killed that first zombie, until another 2 zombies enter your house. Is there anyone else in your house you wish to protect? Are there any weapons? Do you hide? do you call out for help? Do you run? Do you have an escape route? Think quickly, the other 2 zombies are at your front door right now.

I would take these out, machete then screwdriver through the eye of the other one, grab a hammer and petrol chainsaw from the shed then head into the street and take the biggest car I could find and syphon all the fuel I could. I would probably head north until I either died or found a safe place on one of them tiny islands north of scotland.