Work colleagues opinions

My girl was telling me about some really silly shit her manager was saying at work yesterday, some of it racist such as Hitler had the right idea, some of it just pathetic like what is the point of Stephen Hawkings existence etc...

Her and another girl told him they could report him and he said he'd just deny it, he seems to be quite an insecure guy though always talking about how he was bullied at school and how his parents never paid him any mind as a kid etc...

Are there any peculiar fellows you have come across at a workplace and what are the extreme views they have displayed?

One Russian chick tried to brush the John Terry and Saurez saga as banter and said the "victims" should just man up,

Now obviously as the only black couple people looked to my reaction but I didnt want the spotlight tbh. Luckily before I could consider a response she got shut down by a white boy on an intellectual level she couldn't handle so she fell back.

The way my opinion of Austrailians has changed lately

Thought they were some friendly 'g'day mate throw a shrimp on the barbie' type dudes

But a guy I know who spent some time living there said they arent that friendly to outsiders, and after asking around a few others c/s'd his statement.

fuck australians some huckleberryfin ass mufuhs 

/

one pakistani said something along the lines of ' these polish whores love black c*ck. ' 

i walked into the staff room and the white dude he was talking to started looking at me. had to take this matt guy to the side and ask whats the problem he told me what this guy was saying

me and my boy used to work as the only black dudes there. so i told my guy yo dont get comfortable and talk shit behind my back

he didn't lie tho my manager was polish and i almost smashed at her leaving party and i was fuckin on hungarian work collegue from the first day she moved there 

Australia is fucked one of my friends Tarik was out there for about a year.

He placed ad's on Gumtree looking for work to no avail.

He was out one day when he decided to use a more "white" name he placed an ad under the pseudonym Ricky Morris (as a Morrison truck was driving past)

Needless to say the phone calls started to pick up.

Cool Chronicle

C/s the Aussie chicks giving love wave

/

I remember in year 7 I was in science class and I had an Australian teacher. I desperately needed to go toilet but he wouldn't let me, I went to run for the door to go out but he blocked it and whispered in my ear "I would let you go toilet but you're such a little shit I won't".

c*nt