FA Cup 2013 - Round 5 & Champions League L16 / Europa L32

User

the fans in the milan AC stadium celebrating: even if they do qualify instead of barcelona (i don't think they will) their team is still disgusting and they can only score with a refereeing "mistake"

so ridiculous

it's OK when you see celtic very happy to beat barcelona, but when AC milan does the same it's so ridiculous because of the club's history

now they are like a club from the french league who won't win anything this season, and which main achievment in the season was beating a superior club in a ridiculously weak way (fouling messi every time he had the ball, scoring a goal which should have been ruled out, then falling on the ground every 5 minutes and act like you're badly injuried)

poor AC milan, poor serie A

funny how malaga and barcelona both played without european-black player and how then the referee allowed 2 goals that should have been ruled out against these 2 teams

that's why barcelona had abidal

you NEED a black european player (or african, it's the same since europe is just an expansion of africa nowadays)

THEY MAD

the fans in the milan AC stadium celebrating: even if they do qualify instead of barcelona (i don't think they will) their team is still disgusting and they can only score with a refereeing "mistake"

so ridiculous

it's OK when you see celtic very happy to beat barcelona, but when AC milan does the same it's so ridiculous because of the club's history

now they are like a club from the french league who won't win anything this season, and which main achievment in the season was beating a superior club in a ridiculously weak way (fouling messi every time he had the ball, scoring a goal which should have been ruled out, then falling on the ground every 5 minutes and act like you're badly injuried)

funny how malaga and barcelona both played without european-black player and how then the referee allowed 2 goals that should have been ruled out against these 2 teams

you NEED a black european player (or african, it's the same since europe is just an expansion of africa nowadays)

THEY MAD

Some gritter salt levels

• Upvote 2

so ridiculous

THEY MAD
Some gritter salt levels

I'm not gonna lie when I see AC Milan celebrating after the game I was like :/ even arsenal didn't celebrate like that when they beat Barca