If Football Had A Hall Of Fame...

Haze-e

Who would you induct?

Infact. Lets just say for arguments sake (and to make it a little more interesting) the bait suspects (Maradona, Pele, Best etc etc) have already been inducted.

Who woiuld you induct that doesnt instantly jump out?

Idea only came to me after watching the All star game so I haven't thought on it that much, but I would probably go with Pippo. Despite all his honours I swear he is under rated. One of the finest strikers of my generation.

filippo_inzaghi-343.jpg

Again I havent given it that much thought yet so im sure I will come with someone less bait but still. Add yours.

I remember I placed my 1st bet at that World Cup during lunch break at school, £6 on Argentina to take the tourny, woulda got back £36 I believe.

When Bergkamp scored that goal I sat there like this till the final whistle and about 10 mins after.

face_plain_conanmaxstare.gif

I was so angry but it was such an outrageous stupid goal.

• Upvote 2

that tournement I was in Tenerife with my boy we set up camp in this pub called the boozer every day from noon us man were on it the england argentina match>>> drawing older girls as a youth>>>> remember world cup final everyone was saying it was fixed wish I was 15 again

being on holiday during a tournement>>>>>>>>>>>>>