If Football Had A Hall Of Fame...

Haze-e

met okocha in algeria once, was so random, proper down to earth guy though we were sitting there chatting in the airport waiting for our flights.

/

another for the african section of the HOF

250px-9-Africa-35.jpg

With his every touch, Madjer won more fans!

The rule book is here. To earn a cult-hero status down in Africa, tis simple; play like Rabah Madjer. For generations to follow, it will serve their egos and careers a breathe of life they played halve the kind of football Madjer played. He was constantly on the prowl. Constantly cursing the soul out of defenders for picking the wrong career path. He kept an air of danger about him that left pundits lost for superlatives to describe his immense talent and never let defenders settle. Talk Rabah Madjer. Talk his magnificent goal in Porto’s 2-1 victory over Bayern Munich in the final match of Champions League 1986-87, the first Champions League triumph for Porto. The skill, the nerve, the gut and the soul to kick the ball was simply breathtaking. He was an archetypal striker, had the technique and cottage to score many goals from all angles in the penalty box. Everything sparkling Algerian football now, pass the praise, the tribute to Rabah. And then go into raptures over Madjer. His class is permanent!

Club honours: Algerian Cup: 1978–79, European Cup: 1986–87, UEFA Super Cup: 1987, Intercontinental Cup: 1987, Portuguese League: 1985–86, 1987–88, 1990–91, Portuguese Cup: 1987–88, 1990–91, Portuguese Supercup: 1986, 1991

Country honours: Africa Cup of Nations: 1990; Runner-up 1980, Afro-Asian Cup of Nations: 1991

Individual honours: African Footballer of the Year: 1987 Arab Footballer of the 20th Century: 2004, Algerian Footballer of the 20th Century: 2009 (with Lakhdar Belloumi), Algerian Footballer of the Year: Several awards, African Footballer of the 20th Century: Fifth place.

met okocha in algeria once, was so random, proper down to earth guy though we were sitting there chatting in the airport waiting for our flights.

/

another for the african section of the HOF

250px-9-Africa-35.jpg

With his every touch, Madjer won more fans!

The rule book is here. To earn a cult-hero status down in Africa, tis simple; play like Rabah Madjer. For generations to follow, it will serve their egos and careers a breathe of life they played halve the kind of football Madjer played. He was constantly on the prowl. Constantly cursing the soul out of defenders for picking the wrong career path. He kept an air of danger about him that left pundits lost for superlatives to describe his immense talent and never let defenders settle. Talk Rabah Madjer. Talk his magnificent goal in Porto’s 2-1 victory over Bayern Munich in the final match of Champions League 1986-87, the first Champions League triumph for Porto. The skill, the nerve, the gut and the soul to kick the ball was simply breathtaking. He was an archetypal striker, had the technique and cottage to score many goals from all angles in the penalty box. Everything sparkling Algerian football now, pass the praise, the tribute to Rabah. And then go into raptures over Madjer. His class is permanent!

Club honours: Algerian Cup: 1978–79, European Cup: 1986–87, UEFA Super Cup: 1987, Intercontinental Cup: 1987, Portuguese League: 1985–86, 1987–88, 1990–91, Portuguese Cup: 1987–88, 1990–91, Portuguese Supercup: 1986, 1991

Country honours: Africa Cup of Nations: 1990; Runner-up 1980, Afro-Asian Cup of Nations: 1991

Individual honours: African Footballer of the Year: 1987 Arab Footballer of the 20th Century: 2004, Algerian Footballer of the 20th Century: 2009 (with Lakhdar Belloumi), Algerian Footballer of the Year: Several awards, African Footballer of the 20th Century: Fifth place.

Pos

My uncle used to go crazy over this guy

CAN 1990!

Not sure about hof but Mario Jardel's goals to game ratios in Portugal and Turkey were on a next level.

Surprised nobodies mentioned Recoba based on some of the other names mentioned.

That Denilson guy who broke the world transfer record deserves some sort of mention, as well as That Paraguay keeper who scored freekicks like he was playing Rush goalie in the playground. (Think he was from Paraguay)

I would rather see an Allstar game at the end of each season.

Would never happen though.

Would be sick

NBA allstar weekends >>>>

The hype is 2 much

Yeah I was watching it at the weekend and I don't even like baskeball.

Would be sick but how would you split the teams?

And what would be the equivalent of the Dunk Contest?

Would be sick

The hype is 2 much

all star games in all american sports are usually east vs west right?

i guess we'd have north vs south

Would be sick

The hype is 2 much

all star games in all american sports are usually east vs west right?

i guess we'd have north vs south

Or amaricans vs the rest

When theres no confrances

Would be sick

The hype is 2 much

Do skill games like the ones in fifa