Keek

Guest chap44uns

Haggis is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver and lungs); minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally encased in the animal's stomach and simmered for approximately three hours. Most modern commercial haggis is prepared in a sausage casing rather than an actual stomach.

thats what your eating it's not even food its like just stuff together 

its worse than a kebab

• Upvote 1

Oh snap skola practically my neighbour

Ey skola you munch traditional munch?

yeah learnt to cook most things.  i have no idea how to spell any of it but shit like - taamia (felafel), ful, kisra, lugma, bamia, kofte, mashe, aubergine salad, stews etc etc

Haggis is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver and lungs); minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally encased in the animal's stomach and simmered for approximately three hours. Most modern commercial haggis is prepared in a sausage casing rather than an actual stomach.

thats what your eating it's not even food its like just stuff together 

its worse than a kebab

not at all man i swear you probably eat liver, maybe heart too?  it sounds nasty yes but most cultures eat or used to commonly eat the organs of animals in various ways - or what, throw them away? (im not a fan of liver)

also never heard of faggot before :lol: according to wikipedia its not a scottish thing