Keek

Guest chap44uns

Also bus drivers are the cuntish cunts

Apparently the money that gets paid in cash is theirs to keep. It's why they go to all them lengths to prevent people from boarding who haven't got enough on their oyster, or enough change.

Also the 'yellow' ticket is supposed to be issued to anyone who doesn't have enough money to pay the fare. Regardless of the scenario, if you request a yellow ticket, you should be given one and be allowed to jump on the bus no qualm. Again bus drivers will chat shit all day to you, tell you they don't do that anymore and wait for the bus to get pissed off and you to give up/pay up. all in the name of 2 quid.

It's a easy mistake to make, you're catching the bus from your house to the train station to go work in the morning. your ticket expired the day before and now you're stuck 20 min walk from the station, no shop to top-up and a c*nt bus driver who knows you have to go and buy a monthly travelcard as soon as you get off the bus anyway but he wants his 2 quid.

Barclaycard_OnePulse.jpg

ftw

Also bus drivers are the cuntish cunts

Apparently the money that gets paid in cash is theirs to keep. It's why they go to all them lengths to prevent people from boarding who haven't got enough on their oyster, or enough change.

Also the 'yellow' ticket is supposed to be issued to anyone who doesn't have enough money to pay the fare. Regardless of the scenario, if you request a yellow ticket, you should be given one and be allowed to jump on the bus no qualm. Again bus drivers will chat sh*t all day to you, tell you they don't do that anymore and wait for the bus to get pissed off and you to give up/pay up. all in the name of 2 quid.

It's a easy mistake to make, you're catching the bus from your house to the train station to go work in the morning. your ticket expired the day before and now you're stuck 20 min walk from the station, no shop to top-up and a c*nt bus driver who knows you have to go and buy a monthly travelcard as soon as you get off the bus anyway but he wants his 2 quid.

Barclaycard_OnePulse.jpg

ftw

tumblr_mcz617rSy01r38j04o1_500.gif

summed up my whole feeling yesterday...

(wot ye, you just ask for the yellow slip?)

thats exactly wot i wanted to do... when my oyster showed the red light, all i wanted was to give him 2pound den go to the station and top up my oyster... had to walk 10 mins to another shop to top up then got on another bus

just look at that longness

Most people in this country are p*ssy. Plus the guy is hench maybe up north it would be a diffrent outcome London people keep themselves to themselves then will bitch on Facebook and twitter about it

LMAO so real

"i was just about to do something man!"

Are you sure?

My boy is a RPO and he says they do. TBH he says a lot of things which is why I said 'apparently'

But when he explained it, it made sense

He said something along the line of..

the money in the thing is their money in the first place. When someone pays cash and they have to issue change, they'll issue the change out of their own money and keep the fare. This does mean they turn a small profit but it's seen as a gesture of good will from the bus companies to the bus drivers, and also means drivers have an incentive to ensure people are paying fares.

Nah but see how kids get free oysters that's some bullshit gotta pay for these little shits to travel...but who the fuck was paying for my bus fare to school??

Kmt sometimes I feel like my generation was just mugged off by society and watch when my kids are going to school see if they don't scrap the free travel the bastards!!

Travel cards where the one when I was a kid tho

Get the stanly out cut out the numbers from last months card stick it on your new one stick it in your buss pass holder quick flash and your good only gotta buy one buss pass a month.

But now kids get free oysters...see that's the trouble with the youth of today they get everything for free don't have to use their imagination and creativity to survive like us smh

Marcus do you remember when London transport done that 'pass right' scheme were if you had a buss pass you just bopped straight on the bus on the right hand side of the steps (used to be a bar in the middle of the step) and u didnt have to show the pass to save the driver time while he was dealing with cash fares, the driver would just assume u had one lol dunno what they were thinking but I had some adventures bunking them times.

Guest chap44uns

Nah but see how kids get free oysters that's some bullshit gotta pay for these little shits to travel...but who the f*ck was paying for my bus fare to school??

ur mom from di child benefit fonds funded by di taxpaya dons

And they don't still give out child benefit yh?

Idiot.

That must of been in the 1980's I don't remember that last old school thing I had was scratch card bus pass

Yh I went school in the 80's :/

Maybe it was only in Hornsey which is y u asked u....scratch cards? Dunno about that tbh

Wernt d and k a local to you ? Most of my boys went there. f*cking school of totty killers and road man

Yh I went highgate wood we had beef with d&k all the time

U man had the upper hand tho could just come in normal clothes and walk right in the school cos we had no uniform

Where u in sinceres year?

I went gladesmore affiliation to kingsland, hackney free, some of white hart lane and Northumberland park

D & K was a school of absolute psychopaths but helped me when I was in Tottenham and wood green going to temple etc

Just need to read the papers to

See how

Many ex pupils kill people on the road