The Bucket List

From my experience the black people (including family members) who have white partners don't hold culture and history high on their priority list.

My friend used a term to describe another friend the other day "he's very black" he said, I haven't come across a "very black" person with a white partner before.

Maybe you guys have though...

• Upvote 1

come on now the average black girl dosent want a whitey not that they wouldnt but i dont think they are preferred 

the dark skinned black man is what every woman really wants in thier lives even if its for a one night fok (in a general sense)

that said when a white don has a black ting they are usually spices - i salute them

• Upvote 2

come on now the average black girl dosent want a whitey not that they wouldnt but i dont think they are preferred 

the dark skinned black man is what every woman really wants in thier lives even if its for a one night fok (in a general sense)

that said when a white don has a black ting they are usually spices - i salute them

OH...

• Downvote 1