So iam on the bus now..........

Guest chap44uns

Lol I don't ask a bus full of people if I can open the window, come on. If they have a problem when I do it, they can say so, if not I'll just open it

Calling a guy (who chaps said looked like a nitty) and I assume acted like he was a shotter or something a drug dealer isn't ignorant, listen to the shit the man said, he was clearly some sort of c*nt 

i swear all u man are p*ssy

the dog was smelling the whole bus out would u have sat there like a twat an come off the bus still smellin the dog on ur clothes

and the woman was defendin herslef u pussyhole they wwere callin her allsorts

som du,mb people on this

the dog was smelling the whole bus out would u have sat there like a twat an come off the bus still smellin the dog on ur clothes

som du,mb people on this

It's not about being a p*ssy you imbecile, it's about realising other people on the bus might not want the window open in the freezing cold when the bus is doing 30mph.

If you don't like the smell move downstairs and don't affect others.

som du,mb people on this

It's not about being a p*ssy you imbecile, it's about realising other people on the bus might not want the window open in the freezing cold when the bus is doing 30mph.

If you don't like the smell move downstairs and don't affect others.

some people are tramps  

dont mind watchin old woman get abused

dont mind travellin wid some dog renking

You laughed?

I'm not on the Superman wave, but that's definitely a situation I'd end up getting arrested for.

Yea? 

/

thats the power of being broken psychologically through slavery/racism,...lasts generations. the breh's a pure example of a victim

YOU are the example of the victim, negro been selling out their own from the first hour of slavery. I wouldn't call it a psychological transition an I wouldn't blame the white race for what happened on the bus today.

Niggas like you that play the race card at every opportunity make me cringe more than Uncle Tom's.

/racesubject 

lol@ dave and the other two  who posd u. 

i know ur people tell you africans sold each other so ignorance is bliss. 

however, black people were not calling themselves nigger 500yrs ago until someone wearing a white coat and a cross came along and said lets pray..the rest is HIStory

ScreenShot2013-02-23at222206_zps721e0a01

stop constantly thinking about me you agressive feaces hunter

havent even read the topic since i made the Troy Ave post till now

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1