have or do you beat your chick whilst on her period?

kerser

Its not an unfertilised egg, its a punch to the uterus, a bruised uterus caused the spotting. I wasn't lightly bleeding because an unfertilized egg and the lining of my womb that's been building for the past 21 days is shedding.

some gyal a freeeak some gyal a freak a di week. lol.

Guest chap44uns

Lmao blood coming from the vagina as a result of strenuous exercise is a tad bit diff from deceased egg imo. Ha'bout.

So where is that blood coming from as a result of strenuous exercise?

Are you trying to call kurious an uneduacated council flat scrounging baby mudda?

just kul nargh

• Downvote 1

Bruised uterus leading to thinning of the wall... Spotting due to the shredding.

Nothing nasty about mother nature I think real period blood spotting will wash off the same way as accidental makeshift period spotting does.

tbh it is detty very detty theres no defending it

i partake in it but in reality its narsty

but when you want that nut out...

chapp you can shut up instigating to 2 u bread and butter prick I know where menstrual blood comes from hence y i dont partake in such fuckery, each to their own though, when they are 35 wondering where uterine fibroids are coming from. they are not the same thing, menstrual blood has been sitting in ur womb for over 3 weeks, gaining all sorts of nutrients to nurture a fertilised egg. it is stagnate. different types of bleeding hency why i had my regular cycle, as per usual after the spotting.

but aye, minor continue to get wok  out on ur reds if thats in ur mothers nature.

TFGWK or what they call you, ur a HEEEEEATHEN blood.
(pun intended)

I'm not defending it, there's a big difference between intercourse during real bleeding and intercourse when your down to spotting.

People have their opinions but personally I think it's kind of ridiculous to behave like we're not all adults and can't wash our bodies the same way whether the juice was still creamy or with a hint of pink.

I'm not defending it, there's a big difference between intercourse during real bleeding and intercourse when your down to spotting.

People have their opinions but personally I think it's kind of ridiculous to behave like we're not all adults and can't wash our bodies the same way whether the juice was still creamy or with a hint of pink.

it seems this convo is venturing into unforeseen territories