In-law Help

PopT

u only knew her 4 months aswell and their forcing it, about buying malt u wont see or taste. probably send u a pic of chuks in the marketplace holding an empty crate with his picky head.

in general africans are about keeping the family unit tight like asians, i dont like the rise of shit like this

my cousin got belly and i didnt know until a couple months deep just to save face

• Upvote 1

MY  GIRLS MUM Told my family we have to send £2k over to Nija to buy Male Goats, Crates of Malt, Tobacco  etc

dgdf

fgc

bnfgbn

that list aint for no 'blessing' at least put a wedding on the table but just keep extending the date until ur ready

the next meeting (and there should be one) put some bass in ur voice, if they offer drink ask for a cold guiness, dont let their animated bodies scare u 

:lmao:

that list aint for no 'blessing' at least put a wedding on the table but just keep extending the date until ur ready

the next meeting (and there should be one) put some bass in ur voice, if they offer drink ask for a cold guiness, dont let their animated bodies scare u 

d

s

ds

dcfscvd

f

FAO IGBO TRADITIONAL WEDDING

FIRST AND FOREMOST I AM CARIBBEAN

Can someone explain the process,

My girl is pregnant and yesterday t MY  GIRLS MUM Told my family we have to send £2k over to Nija to buy Male Goats, Crates of Malt, Tobacco  etc

Am i being bumped?, What happens if i don't pay it?

I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED THOU

takin the michael

MY  GIRLS MUM Told my family we have to send £2k over to Nija to buy Male Goats, Crates of Malt, Tobacco  etc

dgdf

fgc

bnfgbn

>that list aint for no 'blessing' at least put a wedding on the table but just keep extending the date until ur ready

:lmao:

:rofl:

shet

Guest chap44uns

it aint wise to fuck about with nigerian familes back home tho

if you dont send that 2k one of ur family members could end up looking like this

_65653061_acid.jpg

one call to one of di alajis and its over

• Downvote 3

Nah they are trying a ting. Don't let them force u into marriage that's ur souk gone for life. They will send their 'pastor' to marry u with the strong juju.

just tell them that u are willing to provide (within reason) for the 7 day naming ceremony, 7 days after the baby is born and that's all the blessing they are entitled to.

Ha'bout.

sending 2k to some villiage in aff so one chief can extend his compound don't be a mook.

LOL

This is some good advice still