T mobile / EE / Orange coverage

Illusion

At home I barely get 2G

At work I get a weak 3G signal

In town I get the slowest 3G+ connection I've ever seen.

Is it just me? Has anyone else noticed their coverage is shit? Android heads have you had any luck with different modem software?

I even called EE out on twitter when they were gassing about 4G, saying that they should fix their shitty 3G coverage first. They responded saying that they have "the biggest 3G network in the UK"

I just can't believe it. When I was on O2 I always had full bars.

FAMĀ 

Ā 

PLEASE do not get me started. t mobile/ee are sooo shit my reception is so bad all the time even when im outside ffs.

Ive called them a couple times and they have said they are having 'diagnostic' problems in various postcodes but its like what does that mean do you know how much everyone pays. I have a android and often the signal just goes outta range so i have to restart the phone and i know its not the phone.

Ā 

Even typing this pisses me off.

Ain't gonna lie I thought it was just me, after I rooted my fine. Sometimes I don't get connection when on road outside in the middle of London. One of the reason I didn't like my bb is coz of connection problems. How can I have a s3 an still have the same problems

I'm rooted too. Have you tried swapping out the modem / radio software?

Ain't gonna lie I thought it was just me, after I rooted my fine. Sometimes I don't get connection when on road outside in the middle of London. One of the reason I didn't like my bb is coz of connection problems. How can I have a s3 an still have the same problems

I'm rooted too. Have you tried swapping out the modem / radio software?

Ā dont even know how to do all thatĀ 

Ā 

i aint even put a rom on my phone yetĀ 

I'd say don't bother. All of the fan boys rant about a particular rom they bum out, but the reality is most are buggy as fuck.

I'm running Resurrection Remix. The version I've got is actually quite fast and stable, but previous (and latter judging by the forum posts) have some nasty annoying glitches.

The best thing about rooting is the powerful backup features you get, and the fact that you can uninstall some of the pre installed shyte.

I'd recommend doing this. Stay with the stock rom but just clean up the applications you don't want