Sign in to follow this  
Guest TulseHill8T8

Sleep Parallyis

my m8 gets this all a few times a yr he saysproper freaks him out as he trys to shout out but he says that his body jus doesnt respondhe calls it 187 lockdown lol

ye 1st time i had it i tried shouting moving an u cant do sh*t its alotbut now wen i get it i just relax totally 4 a few seconds an snap bak awakei wanna no why its called riding a duppy

my gran used to say its ghosts holdin u down luckily i dont get taht sh*t *touch wood*
allow dem talks but i herd dat frm a older women aswelloh well *plays on solid as a rock*

sounds scary, no i've never had this. i've had dreams were i'm awake and i cant open my eyes - maybe i'm doing it in real life as well

Always get it or when i sleep on my arm or something then cant move my arm and i can feel the painim suprised i havnt broken an arm or popped a shoulder yet.

Always get it or when i sleep on my arm or something then cant move my arm and i can feel the painim suprised i havnt broken an arm or popped a shoulder yet.
That's just coz you cut the blood off. Happens to me on a regs. Always wake up and have to pick it up with the other hand and it's freezing. Feels like a dead limb.

i did this last night, y is it u wake up when it's gone completely dead? Why not before? dumb body

That's just coz you cut the blood off. Happens to me on a regs. Always wake up and have to pick it up with the other hand and it's freezing. Feels like a dead limb.
yeah feels heavy aswell holding it up tryna get the blood roundi swear this shouldnt hapen to me at 21 im gnna die before im 30 its bait.