Sleep Parallyis

Guest TulseHill8T8

Always get it or when i sleep on my arm or something then cant move my arm and i can feel the painim suprised i havnt broken an arm or popped a shoulder yet.

Always get it or when i sleep on my arm or something then cant move my arm and i can feel the painim suprised i havnt broken an arm or popped a shoulder yet.
That's just coz you cut the blood off. Happens to me on a regs. Always wake up and have to pick it up with the other hand and it's freezing. Feels like a dead limb.

i did this last night, y is it u wake up when it's gone completely dead? Why not before? dumb body

That's just coz you cut the blood off. Happens to me on a regs. Always wake up and have to pick it up with the other hand and it's freezing. Feels like a dead limb.
yeah feels heavy aswell holding it up tryna get the blood roundi swear this shouldnt hapen to me at 21 im gnna die before im 30 its bait.