Was Out Last Night......

Rsonist

Bare drama, could write an essay to you all, but i got a meeting with my uni tutor about plagiarism in an hour, so ill keep it short.But anyway, i got headbutted in the temple of my nose, and it aint stopped bleeding for hours, not like gushing, just dripping out, does this mean ive broke it again? Cant be f*cked going to the hospital to see to it, anythin i can do it home just to stop it?!

wat about da guy who butted u
He was writing his number on my ex's arm, knowing who i was and smiling in my direction.I wasnt havin any of it, and being a hotheaded c*nt i threw my pint glass at him, kinda hit his jaw but didnt smash just soaked the prick. A little scuffle then ensued, with me being headbutted, before it got broken up by the bouncers.

Guest Ryan
He was writing his number on my ex's arm, knowing who i was and smiling in my direction.I wasnt havin any of it, and being a hotheaded c*nt i threw my pint glass at him, kinda hit his jaw but didnt smash just soaked the prick. A little scuffle then ensued, with me being headbutted, before it got broken up by the bouncers.
Should have just smiled at him and said "Been there, done that, took off the t-shirt" and then added "and jizzed on that arm biggrin.gif "

broke my nose b4 in a fight and clicked it bak in place when i woke up by accidentsh*t myself whenm i heard the loud crack when it moved bak into placewent A&E and they told me to come bak 3 days later when swelling is gone. didnt bother goin baki been ok since but reckon 1 swift punch to my nose will take manz out maybe biggrin.gif

Guest Ryan
PISSED 4 MY FELLOW YID STILL...FIGHTING OVER CHICKS STOPPED FROM THE YEAR 1997 THO G...
Fighting one of your best friends over a girl isn't the one biggrin.gif

Nah it wernt fighting over the ex, the guy was making a mug of me, any guy with a bit of pride woulda done the same.The bleeding has sorta stopped, shoved cotton wool up it, going into see my tutor about this ballox looking and feeling like sh*t.

Guest Seriouss
Nah it wernt fighting over the ex, the guy was making a mug of me, any guy with a bit of pride woulda done the same.The bleeding has sorta stopped, shoved cotton wool up it, going into see my tutor about this ballox looking and feeling like sh*t.
Ooh, play on the sympathy vote. Say that you have been self harming by banging your head against a wall.