Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

Hit $900 at its peak last night

sooooo

anyone gonna invest in litecoin?

I was, 2 weeks ago, when it was worth around 3 euros a coin. The only reason I didn't buy it, was because it was dropping fast. It went down to sub 3 euros in a day.

It is now worth 16 euros a coin :mad:. two days ago it was around 9 euros.

The only problem with litecoin, is that there is no where to spend it at the moment. Still kicking my self for not buying at 3 though.

*notes carlos's ip*

is there not a thought in the back of your mind that this shit could just crash at any moment carlos? or can that not happen now?

is there not a thought in the back of your mind that this sh*t could just crash at any moment carlos? or can that not happen now?

Yea, of course. It can happen and most likely will.

Before I went on holiday two weeks ago I set up my shit so that I just have to press the sell button and they're gone.

I didn't think we would be looking at £700 per coin by the end of today at that point though. Asia interest is making it rise almost too fast. I can't even keep up.

I have always been told though to expect a further crash, after which BitCoin will again reach a new high. This is why I've been pretty relaxed about it. BUT I didn't think it would get to £1000 per coin before this crash. It looks like it'll be at £1000 by the end of the week.

is there not a thought in the back of your mind that this sh*t could just crash at any moment carlos? or can that not happen now?

Yea, of course. It can happen and most likely will.

Before I went on holiday two weeks ago I set up my sh*t so that I just have to press the sell button and they're gone.

I didn't think we would be looking at £700 per coin by the end of today at that point though. Asia interest is making it rise almost too fast. I can't even keep up.

I have always been told though to expect a further crash, after which BitCoin will again reach a new high. This is why I've been pretty relaxed about it. BUT I didn't think it would get to £1000 per coin before this crash. It looks like it'll be at £1000 by the end of the week.

How did you set up the button to sell that quickly? What site are you using?

I just bought this thing and i kind forgot about it and thought whatever happens happens, but now the prices are going mental. I need to be ready to take action.

greens

localbitcoins, sign up

buy bitcoins

transfer it over to btc-e

buy litecoins with it

buying bitcoins is pretty simple, get on it

if u need tranferring help ask

when i saw that bitcoins were up that high i actually shouted in anger

went gym, lifted the barbell, put it down and rushed home to get involved

all the guiz that missed out on bitcoin are surely gona be desperate to get involved

surely this is gona blow

• Upvote 1

greens

localbitcoins, sign up

buy bitcoins

transfer it over to btc-e

buy litecoins with it

buying bitcoins is pretty simple, get on it

if u need tranferring help ask

when i saw that bitcoins were up that high i actually shouted in anger

went gym, lifted the barbell, put it down and rushed home to get involved

all the guiz that missed out on bitcoin are surely gona be desperate to get involved

surely this is gona blow

Getting involved tomorrow.

• User changed the title to Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic