Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

what exchanges you man using

use bitfinex but swear they robbed me

will jump on gate.io was reading reviews other day

i've never got involved or invested in ico's before until last week when i just made the whitelist and OMG!!!

if nucleus takes off like ppl are hyping i may have jumped on a whale

/

ico's are the one for 2018, since last week i've jumped on a few more, some from ian's list and some from ico alert bulletins

1 minute ago, Incumbent said:

i've never got involved or invested in ico's before until last week when i just made the whitelist and OMG!!!

if nucleus takes off like ppl are hyping i may have jumped on a whale

/

ico's are the one for 2018, since last week i've jumped on a few more, some from ian's list and some from ico alert bulletins

nice, still haven't jumped on an ICO yet. Need to change that.

Where did you sign up for ICO bulletins?

i missed out on STK Token public sale but i got an email saying due smashing their hard cap, they'll be doing community airdrop instead, at the end of Jan '18

just follow/join one of their social media accounts and they'll nice u (for limited time only)

https://medium.com/@STKtoken/stk-token-hard-cap-reached-public-sale-replaced-with-community-airdrop-745a4b36d3ba

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeajWIVmkIf9ynHzoin_TLr0uUMWeYJiktD4Jip6LMQEPFOJQ/viewform

• Like 1

On 12/26/2017 at 11:04 PM, Meticulous said:

never invested in one yet, only signed up for the nucleus white listing whatever that is. they gonna holla at me when i can cop and will take it from there

oh shit you made the whitelist too yeah

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/04/celebrate.gif

their telegram is LIT right now!!! 20K deep

the gif competition they got going on is pure jokes

• Like 1

truss mad

took half mine out and put it in a wallet

this looks long term

Rah I mentioned ico's like twice and you man found Ian Balina, Nuculeus Vision and Bread

That's sick I put 5 eth in Bread took the x3. I have 10 eth in Nuculeus vision I got into a pre-sale that should come back as like 40 eth. When I came in here before I didn't really have the time or infrastructure to put people on properly just wanted to make quick flips. But now me and my friends have got a telegram group where it's only announcements so you can't chat but we basically list what we think our the best picks of the month, we post all of the hot white lists, when white lists are opening/closing, put date reminders for icos, what exchanges coins are dropping and just other general stuff. We created it at first for family and friends who we brought in but now we are confident to just open it up and maybe start community or something where other brothers can just win. You man should join even if you don't back the picks just watch and see how good our picks I genuinely don't think theres many better ico sources out atm.

This is the link its not on whatsapp its on Telegram.

https://t.me/TLYBB

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Meticulous said:

im mirroring donny still gonna give him a few chances

5g quickly

Nebulas is a good long term play I got like 9 eth in a pre sale and bought 4 eth on the exchange at like 70% up hold it until the main net launches in Q1 2018 it should at least 4-5x