Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

On 26/12/2017 at 4:09 PM, Meticulous said:

what you saying about these @Natty

I have 3.75 eth in Bluzelle pre sale will put more in I only managed to get 2 accounts this should 5x

I made a tiny 1 eth bet in Qlink me and my boys didn't rate it that highly so didn't go big it hasn't done too well but its on a low volume exchange called Kucoin so I'm holding for Binance 

I think Telcoin is shitty but haven't looked  into it too hard Ian being an advisor and the only ico rater, rating it is a bit suss

Props should do well I'll try get into the main sale

I have 10 eth in Nuculeus vision pre sale and 10 white lists I'm calling all my cousins to try get kyc's done for them it should deliver at least 4x

STK token should do really really well I slept on it but a few of my boys got into the pre sale it completely sold out in the pre sale due to the eth price rise so I think the fomo will be insane 

Zilla is shit

Selfkey is sick they have some of the best parternships I've ever seen but 30-50% bonuses with no lock ups so the main sale is kind of suss unless you got into pre sale

China Apex is going to bang ridiculously and I expect Ian to revise his score on it at some point

12 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

Not gna lie 

Natty post was written in clear English

Not one word was understood

come like u ain't even trying

7 hours ago, Natty said:

I have 3.75 eth in Bluzelle pre sale will put more in I only managed to get 2 accounts this should 5x

I made a tiny 1 eth bet in Qlink me and my boys didn't rate it that highly so didn't go big it hasn't done too well but its on a low volume exchange called Kucoin so I'm holding for Binance 

I think Telcoin is shitty but haven't looked  into it too hard Ian being an advisor and the only ico rater, rating it is a bit suss

Props should do well I'll try get into the main sale

I have 10 eth in Nuculeus vision pre sale and 10 white lists I'm calling all my cousins to try get kyc's done for them it should deliver at least 4x

STK token should do really really well I slept on it but a few of my boys got into the pre sale it completely sold out in the pre sale due to the eth price rise so I think the fomo will be insane 

Zilla is shit

Selfkey is sick they have some of the best parternships I've ever seen but 30-50% bonuses with no lock ups so the main sale is kind of suss unless you got into pre sale

China Apex is going to bang ridiculously and I expect Ian to revise his score on it at some point

fucking hell bro :lol:

you are going to be caking come end of 2018+ especially if all of the 10 whitelist pass KYC/AML too

BIG UP THO!!!

I've defo learnt my lesson in this thread, passed up bare opportunities but i've stopped P.O.O.R mindset

/

I BEG YOU LOT DON'T SLEEP!!! LET'S GET IT!!!

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, revs said:

This whitelist stuff is mad. I signed up to the Dadi whitelist lottery and their telegram is going mental. Feels like some kind of new age gold rush.

Definitely a bit of work to keep track of everything going on. 

In this game you have to sign up to the white list and ask questions later because there are some projects you don't think are all that but they end up having ridiculous hype once the white list is closed because some news comes out and then you're there pissed watching everyone 5x their money because you were a lazy I sign up to everything

Join my telegram group it will help

https://t.me/TLYBB

1 hour ago, MGEEZ said:

Not gna lie 

Natty post was written in clear English

Not one word was understood

Loool I can't lie I'm deep in the matrix at this point I'm trying to make enough that I never have to work again

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, Natty said:

In this game you have to sign up to the white list and ask questions later because there are some projects you don't think are all that but they end up having ridiculous hype once the white list is closed because some news comes out and then you're there pissed watching everyone 5x their money because you were a lazy I sign up to everything

Loool I can't lie I'm deep in the matrix at this point I'm trying to make enough that I never have to work again

Joined your telegram group

38 minutes ago, Natty said:

Already joined bro. Very informative!

In 

/

I need ether for most these tokens right

Yh i mean

I dno just feels a bit uncomfortable. Like fair play u upload it for the exchange but is it every whitelist registration that requires photo id upload?

Obviously u can do due diligence but so much companies (unregulated , here today gone tomo ) holding ur photo id, i suppose the whole market is a new concept but that is new a thing to me to feel comfortable with

10 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Yh i mean

I dno just feels a bit uncomfortable. Like fair play u upload it for the exchange but is it every whitelist registration that requires photo id upload?

Obviously u can do due diligence but so much companies (unregulated , here today gone tomo ) holding ur photo id, i suppose the whole market is a new concept but that is new a thing to me to feel comfortable with

The moneys too good to worry about this imo you can watermark you passport and put only for use for electrify asia ico for example I do that for my Mums but mines been whored out at this point I'll worry about it latter its deffo loose balling but the amount of profit and greed atm means no one really gives a fuck

49 minutes ago, Natty said:

The moneys too good to worry about this imo you can watermark you passport and put only for use for electrify asia ico for example I do that for my Mums but mines been whored out at this point I'll worry about it latter its deffo loose balling but the amount of profit and greed atm means no one really gives a fuck

100%

/

u got on the nucleus whitelist?

actually the real question is how many of your accounts made it :lol:

9 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

100%

/

u got on the nucleus whitelist?

actually the real question is how many of your accounts made it :lol:

I've got like 7-8 idk if i'll be able to get all of them KYC'd Nuculeus vision fucked up making the white list email open I know some people who made 120 accounts I think they will open up the white list again imo

• User changed the title to Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic