Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

On 3/21/2018 at 7:30 PM, Natty said:

chilling wishing i cashed out a fat wedge at £1k GBP ethereum

i hear u

everyday is learning season in theworld of crypto

from now on i'll be taking out at least a third out of almost every position or worse the initial investment amount

better to eat smor smor

/

kairos took the piss, i invested £1.5k back in jan, can u believe 3 months on these fuckers tell me nah, the SAFT agreement is no good and u can have a refund then they dropped some weak excuse, ppl are going NUTS!!

imagine man passed on bare projects coz i chose kairos instead of selfkey, thekey, theta, shipchain, jibrel etc

• 3 weeks later...

We gonna see new ATH this year?

• 3 weeks later...

how is everyone recovering from the bear market?

things are looking good again unless you were holding onto some goodies that stood strong even when most was in the red

/

giphy.gif

i can't believe i am going to touch mills off dis crypto ting

big up @Natty for telling man about pools, although I didn't join yours after a lot of research into others i found some sick ones and between the 5 (pools & vc's) that I've come to trust I've been able to get (at seed/private stages) into some huge projects like eden, hashgraph, neox, pchain, quark, one ledger, dfinity, atonomi, dav, nexo etc without any kyc, no gas wars and all the madness that goes with icos investing

i am holding so many solid projects it's a certainty unless something serious fucks up this space

the great thing is i've learnt, taken profit and already got back all my 10k i've put in. Just leaving the rest to run and will likely go back in when other solid projects come up.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

I'm still like 300% off my ATH's. Did contemplate throwing new money into it but haven't found the time. 

It's either that or sell some of these dead bags I'm holding at a loss. Still not sure. 

please find the time bro, your input has helped me out too, i'd hate to think u missed out on opportunities when u were early in dis ting

I sold bare dead coins that I got around december/jan time, most around ico price but some at a loss

i streamlined hard and read lots from ppl who are true whales & are making quality gains week in week out

next step is to load up btc, eth, ltc, ontology, vechain, wan, man, bluzelle and just HODL

23 hours ago, Incumbent said:

things are looking good again unless you were holding onto some goodies that stood strong even when most was in the red

/

giphy.gif

big up @Natty for telling man about pools, although I didn't join yours after a lot of research into others i found some sick ones and between the 5 (pools & vc's) that I've come to trust I've been able to get (at seed/private stages) into some huge projects like eden, hashgraph, neox, pchain, quark, one ledger, dfinity, atonomi, dav, nexo etc without any kyc, no gas wars and all the madness that goes with icos investing

i am holding so many solid projects it's a certainty unless something serious fucks up this space

the great thing is i've learnt, taken profit and already got back all my 10k i've put in. Just leaving the rest to run and will likely go back in when other solid projects come up.

Ahhhh that's amazing man you've hit the next level well done man those projects are miles away in quality compared to the ones you're on before 

If you're hitting meet ups and stuff shout me, me and my boys are very active at the moment we linked up with Ian Balina whilst he was in London this past week took him Arsenal box, hit the club and basically showed him around the city went to his little apartment party and networked with a lot of people 

Crypto is actually tiny we might know each other without knowing it

13 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

@Natty can you recommend some meetups?

Coinscrum is the OG one in London other than that I don't have any set ones I go to I just search every week and if I see one that sounds interesting I'll go crypto is mad small you end up meeting all the same people 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Natty said:

Ahhhh that's amazing man you've hit the next level well done man those projects are miles away in quality compared to the ones you're on before 

If you're hitting meet ups and stuff shout me, me and my boys are very active at the moment we linked up with Ian Balina whilst he was in London this past week took him Arsenal box, hit the club and basically showed him around the city went to his little apartment party and networked with a lot of people 

Crypto is actually tiny we might know each other without knowing it

I hear you although pundi is really popping off (TEL soon come), only doing top tier well researched icos now, seed/private stages only :Y:

i was going to reach balina's ting but fell asleep, hadn't slept for a few days due to fomo and opportunities were coming thick and fast, man will defo start reaching some of these meet ups (international ones included)

yeah it's defo a small world for real, I am sure we'll link up sooner rather than later

• 1 month later...
On 09/05/2018 at 6:22 PM, Incumbent said:

/

giphy.gif

alright hold up

when are you hittin mils brah

i dunno what pools are but are you sharing those trusted 5

mils a certainty? break it down for me a bit man i'm a bricks n mortar geeza - when you predicting this? what's your portfolio worth saying right now if you dont mind me asking? how many separate investments?

• 3 months later...

Litecoin getting added to Gemini next month, hopefully set the ball rolling for end of year gains

• User changed the title to Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic