Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

i recommend everyone buy at least a small amount (even £100) if you can spare it and wont panic sell if it crashes. keep it for like 10 years

3.8 million coins have been lost for good and if all the millionaires in the world wanted to have a bitcoin, they couldnt

we are gonna watch btc go to astronomical prices in the long term

were in a very strong overall uptrend so all these dips neutralise themselves in the long term anyway

that said i reckon the general sentiment is that were gonna see a correction shortly so keep your eyes peeled

holding for 5 years more not even checking prices

someone notify me if it hits 400k

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

@Meticulous are you day trading?

im holding really but when its bait the price is gonna go up im going in heavy but playing safe

before any big forks for example im adding to my position and selling near the heights, still before the fork

im buying any dips that feel like a bargain as well

them little profits bring my re-up down so basically i got a better flip on what im holding

im in a calm position to just hold now so im only copping if theres a significant dip. im not even tryna pull out the re anytime soon cos i know ill regret it

If anyone wants to get into ico flipping let me know I've gone from £1300 > £22000 since May simply from flipping hyped ico's that's 1600% gains. I'll invest for you flip the money and return it back in eth or btc all you would need to do is sign up for the ico white list usually requires a passport picture and maybe a passport and a selfie photo (you can watermark). I'd even front the funds potentially so you'd only need to send your deets to the ico (not me) and I'd handle the rest all I'd get out of it would be using a share of your allocation (usually they are capped).

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Natty said:

If anyone wants to get into ico flipping let me know I've gone from £1300 > £22000 since May simply from flipping hyped ico's that's 1600% gains. I'll invest for you flip the money and return it back in eth or btc all you would need to do is sign up for the ico white list usually requires a passport picture and maybe a passport and a selfie photo (you can watermark). I'd even front the funds potentially so you'd only need to send your deets to the ico (not me) and I'd handle the rest all I'd get out of it would be using a share of your allocation (usually they are capped).

Elijah? Is that you 

• Like 1

• User changed the title to Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic