Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

Tbh.

Notice, people like to talk about what they have made in gains, but they are very silent when it comes to going about sharing gems on how people can start ?

The only time people will share gems with you is if its on a pyramid type scheme, where getting you on, involves them gaining financially.

Same applies to stocks and shares.

I guess its GABOS. We are all guilty of it.

14 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Tbh.

Notice, people like to talk about what they have made in gains, but they are very silent when it comes to going about sharing gems on how people can start ?

The only time people will share gems with you is if its on a pyramid type scheme, where getting you on, involves them gaining financially.

Same applies to stocks and shares.

I guess its GABOS. We are all guilty of it.

everyone bar martinez has said where they got theirs from and he hasnt reported any gains or losses

sounds more like a victim mentality if you ask me

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Greens said:

Not the premium just the standard and yeah it's got contactless. Works just like any other debit card, you just gotta load it yourself.

/

Bought some shares in Revolut when they crowdfunded last month, aswell as in another fintech startup call Chip. 

I loaded my Advcash card this morning and used it in the store, it ain't contactless though, not really a deal breaker but still.

I ask because on the Revolut Insta the Premium card doesn't have the contactless sign, it must be though if the standard card is contactless.

I will stick with Advcash for now just because they have btc deposit functionality already and I can liquidate btc to cash in about an hour.

/

I think the big money is in the Merchant solution tbh and the coin associated with it.

This is why I'm backing Dash, because they have a plan, they might not be the answer but they look like they are infront at the minute.

When a Merchant solution goes ubiquitous, ie Visa/Mastercard level, the coin associated with it is gonna explode.

Yo, Bitstamp is you man. www.bitstamp.net 

Easy sign up, can purchase bitcoin, litecoin, ripple and ethereum.

Asks you to provide your passport and proof of address, set up takes 3 working days or so for verification, can be quicker.

You can just leave your bitcoins in there, or you can then download a wallet that'll stay on your mac/pc thats a bit more secure. 

I'm no expert, but the above is how i got started. 

1 hour ago, AwKwaRD said:

This 

@Incumbent

Edit: Its an exchange rather than a broker, so buying and selling is a lot more simple. And the website is quite easy to navigate. 

To keep an eye on my coins, I downloaded an app called "coincap", you can set up an "altfolio" where you input the amount of each coin you have (information you'll get from bitstamp) and it'll tell you its worth based on current trading prices, then will map your gains and movement over 1day, 1 week, 1 month etc, just useful so that when theres a spike or a dip you have context as to what that means for you in normal currency.

Incumbent if you are desperate to start today

https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/bitcoinpaperwallet/generate-wallet.html#

Press Skip

Go to Print Front, then take out your internet cable or turn off your wifi.

Press Random Generate New Wallet about 4 or 5 times.

Print that image and store it in a plastic wallet somewhere safe

On the left is your Public Key

On the right is your Private Key

You can also copy and paste both numbers and store them in a text file, I put them on a cd and usb stick aswell.

Once you have it printed and your keys on a cd or usb, DELETE the Private keys, you never want your Private key on your PC whilst it is online.

You can use https://cryptomate.co.uk/ to buy today, you put your public key in, pay via bank and they will send you coins.

They bump you slightly on the rate but that is the price for convenience and immediacy.

If you don't mind waiting few days then you can use bitstamp and get verified and send the coins to the same public key you generated above to store it offline.

59 minutes ago, hardface said:

slight variant but  has any one used bitconnect?

It's literally a ponzi scheme 

Potentially one of the best ever because it's funded by Bitcoin's rise so as long as btc keeps rising (which it will we will see 25k by the end of the year) however it's still a ponzi and one day it's going to crash and ruin people's lives I wouldn't touch it there's so many other ways to make money out here

look at this shit :lol:

Icos are the juug

https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico

26 minutes ago, revs said:

is there any recommended FAQs anywhere on getting started with investing in ICOs?

There's probably a few about I didn't learn from a guide per say. The most important thing to know is never send your eth for an ico from an exchange it needs to be a wallet that you own the private keys for (myetherwallet)

Investing in icos is easy picking the winners from the scams and selling at the right time is the hard bit. 99% of these icos are going to fail and most people who jump in will end up smoking their money good luck.

3 hours ago, Natty said:

It's literally a ponzi scheme 

Potentially one of the best ever because it's funded by Bitcoin's rise so as long as btc keeps rising (which it will we will see 25k by the end of the year) however it's still a ponzi and one day it's going to crash and ruin people's lives I wouldn't touch it there's so many other ways to make money out here

look at this shit :lol:

Icos are the juug

https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico

They're all scams tbh but money to be made nevertheless, the keys getting your money out before tank. Trading, ICO's whatever...same principle

6 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Incumbent if you are desperate to start today

https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/bitcoinpaperwallet/generate-wallet.html#

Press Skip

Go to Print Front, then take out your internet cable or turn off your wifi.

Press Random Generate New Wallet about 4 or 5 times.

Print that image and store it in a plastic wallet somewhere safe

On the left is your Public Key

On the right is your Private Key

You can also copy and paste both numbers and store them in a text file, I put them on a cd and usb stick aswell.

Once you have it printed and your keys on a cd or usb, DELETE the Private keys, you never want your Private key on your PC whilst it is online.

You can use https://cryptomate.co.uk/ to buy today, you put your public key in, pay via bank and they will send you coins.

They bump you slightly on the rate but that is the price for convenience and immediacy.

If you don't mind waiting few days then you can use bitstamp and get verified and send the coins to the same public key you generated above to store it offline.

thanks

not feeling getting bumped lol, i want to use all if not most the 2k so i'll go the verify route and wait but the rises today has been mad :(