Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

9 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

Nah, even with stocks there is always a reason for a sell off.

Bad quarter, competition, negative press etc...

if Amazon stock tomorrow loses a third of its value within a couple days, there will be fundamental reasons

bitcoin loses a third of its value within a couple days....because Gerard wants to buy xmas gifts sdfgsdgqewrgtsdfkjgaskdjgaksjdgfkaj

as a means of exchange i rate it and other alts, but beyond that come we all know whats going on here

its a lot more volatile tho

got to compare coins month by month rather then day to day unless you trading

for now

1 hour ago, Supermalt said:

if Amazon stock tomorrow loses a third of its value within a couple days, there will be fundamental reasons

bitcoin loses a third of its value within a couple days....because Gerard wants to buy xmas gifts sdfgsdgqewrgtsdfkjgaskdjgaksjdgfkaj

as a means of exchange i rate it and other alts, but beyond that come we all know whats going on here

Maybe not Gerrard but a few big whales pull out money it has a big affect. Manipulation of the market is going on all the time.

1 hour ago, Supermalt said:

Lol @ Gerard

You have to ask yourself why now though?

Why didn't it keep on rising till New Year?

Today was the last working day before Xmas, I heard on the news the traffic today was due to be the worst of the year with an extra 1.5 million cars on the road.

x this by worldwide, given that cryptos are global.

You have to tie in all these social elements when you are an investor.

Buyers and sellers move markets based on expectations and emotions (fear and greed).

Don't discount the human element, even if it is Ranjit or Lim as opposed to Gerard.

• Like 1

• User changed the title to Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic