Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

5 minutes ago, revs said:

anyone bothering with Elastos?

Wondering whether to bother jumping in with all this talk of an air drop and possible dump etc

I would leave it it's a very long term play because the cap is so high if you have small capital focus on the quick flips 

On 30/12/2017 at 2:17 PM, Natty said:

I have 3.75 eth in Bluzelle pre sale will put more in I only managed to get 2 accounts this should 5x

I made a tiny 1 eth bet in Qlink me and my boys didn't rate it that highly so didn't go big it hasn't done too well but its on a low volume exchange called Kucoin so I'm holding for Binance 

I think Telcoin is shitty but haven't looked  into it too hard Ian being an advisor and the only ico rater, rating it is a bit suss

Props should do well I'll try get into the main sale

I have 10 eth in Nuculeus vision pre sale and 10 white lists I'm calling all my cousins to try get kyc's done for them it should deliver at least 4x

STK token should do really really well I slept on it but a few of my boys got into the pre sale it completely sold out in the pre sale due to the eth price rise so I think the fomo will be insane 

Zilla is shit

Selfkey is sick they have some of the best parternships I've ever seen but 30-50% bonuses with no lock ups so the main sale is kind of suss unless you got into pre sale

China Apex is going to bang ridiculously and I expect Ian to revise his score on it at some point

Mad how this now makes complete sense lol 

Cheers guys 

1 minute ago, Toney Barton said:

This reminds me of the dot com bubble.

Too many things happening to do a serious long play on any of these icos.

In all honesty they seem a bit like pyramid schemes but if you can cake b4 the collapse, fair play.

It's exactly like the dot com bubble 

Get in and get out is the game but at the same time it's the creation of a whole new asset class crypto currencies are here to stay it's just 95% are overvalued 

12 hours ago, MGEEZ said:

Sent from coinbase to there and tried to send to a hoqu to get on the token sale

Wouldnt let me send but let me send back to coinbase....any ideas? 

well my understanding with hoqu is you have to register that same wallet first with hoqu

than go into your hoqu profile and generate a btc, eth or ltc address then send from the same wallet u registered with to the newly generated hoqu address

You going in on this elastos ting

seems mad pricey, could tank when it hits exchanges ?

56 minutes ago, Anderson said:

@Natty How do you keep track of all the tokens youve bought/how much etc? 

Is it all recorded on the exchange or you keeping manual records?

Crypto is a team sport you 100% can't do it on your own and work at the same time so me and my boys share the load in our private whatsapp and the telegram someone will write down ico price, number of tokens per eth etc you have to be very organised with this shit if you do it all on your own

Worst comes to worst you go into the telegram for the ico you went in and search ico price someone will have asked and been told already

1 hour ago, Anderson said:

@Natty How do you keep track of all the tokens youve bought/how much etc? 

Is it all recorded on the exchange or you keeping manual records?

simple excel spreadsheet has been great for me

colour code them too so i know which ones i've actually bought, which ones i'm thinking of, how many days left with direct links to their site or telegram so i don't miss important announcements

1 hour ago, Natty said:

Crypto is a team sport you 100% can't do it on your own and work at the same time so me and my boys share the load in our private whatsapp and the telegram someone will write down ico price, number of tokens per eth etc you have to be very organised with this shit if you do it all on your own

Worst comes to worst you go into the telegram for the ico you went in and search ico price someone will have asked and been told already

Safe, think i was referring more to what @Incumbent was saying though. Like a personal spread sheet.

47 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

simple excel spreadsheet has been great for me

colour code them too so i know which ones i've actually bought, which ones i'm thinking of, how many days left with direct links to their site or telegram so i don't miss important announcements

Safe for this. Dont suppose youd mind sending me a version or screenshot?

5 hours ago, Incumbent said:

well my understanding with hoqu is you have to register that same wallet first with hoqu

than go into your hoqu profile and generate a btc, eth or ltc address then send from the same wallet u registered with to the newly generated hoqu address

ye aware of all this - for some reason myetherwallet wasnt allowing me to send to hoqu.. 

done it with imtoken now and it seems to working fine

@Natty hoqu is basically a digital marketing project says it will be the first desentralized system based on block chain technology meaning it can eradicate the middle man and give more benefit for merchant and affiliate etc etc.

very disrutptive for the digital space imo

can you explain to me a little more about what you were saying about keeping records etc  

2 hours ago, Anderson said:

Safe for this. Dont suppose youd mind sending me a version or screenshot?

I simply copied Ian Balina's portfolio and edited it to suite me i.e added a few bits here and there

obviously i didn't invest in all of what he suggested although i did do some like nucleus & gonetwork (still ongoing by the way)

http://ianbalina.com/spreadsheet/ <<<<<just click access, add name and e-mail address then make sure u copy/save into excel then tailor it as u please