Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

Looking at some of them now. Signed up to a couple lists.

That Gems one looks long...asking for youtube videos and shit to show community spirit. Will give that a miss.

Also seems to be a minimum spend on quite a few. Its not like I can just throw a couple hundred quid into certain ones it seems?

I need to cop some NEO and some more BTC it seems.

I think it goes whitelist first which gives u a chance at the presale (lower prices)

Then following that the crowdsale opens up to everyone

The kyc business like anderson said if they askin for this extra stuff, showin how Michael u care then it can't be a given u will pass

Dont kno about the ones where u jus sign up

6 hours ago, Meticulous said:

beg someone explain to me what the various stages of investing in ICOs are in chronological order

im hearing terms like presale, whitelist, crowdsale

and people talk like passing the KYC requirements isnt a given. how so?

1. Private investors (the big guns who drop 200k+ easy

2. Pre-sale

3. Whitelist

4. Crowdsale

5. ico/listing on exchanges

bare in mind tho in most of them u can't take part in the crowdsale if u haven't been whitelisted. KYC comes at different stages depending on ico. Some do it straight away and some do it later

that's correct, kyc isn't 100% guranteed and some will fail, just make sure u do exactly what u ask for and make sure your government documents match as don't have one document with just your first and last name then another with your first, middle and surname + pictures look very different

/

honestly tho mate just look at their road maps, that's the best advice coz some do it slightly different and some stages mean the same i.e whitelist/crowdsale

/

for instance Theta has just stopped presale as they've over subscribed (eth prices rising probably changed that) therefore are not going to have a crowd sale as planned instead airdrop tokens to those already whitelisted, free coins all round

7 hours ago, Meticulous said:

electrify.asia asked me for my ether wallet address for the whitelisting but i dont own any ether and wont cop none until they ask for the funds

can i send them an empty wallet address or what

Lol yeah u can

They ask ur address so they know where the investment is coming from and who sent it, i am sure you'd be pissed if someone who wasn't whitelisted sent them p and taking your spot making ur whitelisting null and void

u seen the price of eth today? last week under £550 and today it's £700+

/

anyone who doesn't own any eth is pissed and it's going to keep rising, buy and sit

by q4, eth gonna be in the thousands

Eth prices are kiling me

need btc to rise heavy so i can change some up to eth

happy to have jumped on neo and ripple and seen it start to fly

need some EOS heard big things for it this month

9 hours ago, Anderson said:

Also seems to be a minimum spend on quite a few. Its not like I can just throw a couple hundred quid into certain ones it seems?

So the china apex presale is only allowing buys of 13 NEO which is about 1300$ for example...

/

I need to cop some NEO and XRP sharpish also. Gonna be long getting verified on an exchange now aint it?

28 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Crypto season is keeping me awake at night now. 

I swear it's getting to a point where it doesn't matter what shitcoin you put your money on. Just make sure it's worth under 10 cents lump an ether or 2 at it. Wait for 5x. Sell. Rinse. Repeat. 

I can't take it anymore. :lol:

It's mad...

Get all u can before it comes crashing down 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

I've had to sign up to the bookiest exchanges chasing these alts fam. :lol:

What you want to do? 

:lmao::lmao:

Im baffed you know. So many exchanges I cant keep up. 

I was hoping there would be one with a wide range of coins/tokens so I dont have to keep signing up. Guess not?

Will just go with Kraken for now

21 minutes ago, Anderson said:

What exchanges everyone using? 

Bitfinex

gate.io

Bitrex

binance

in that order