Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

12 hours ago, Seydou said:

Technically the coin is still Revoluts. You can't really trade with it.

Am I wrong guys? I'm still learning myself .

This is true, but i put my train fare into ether at the start of the month, and just exchange and pay when i need to using revolut and the card ive got for it, im up about 110 or so, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Natty said:

Don't do revolut the whole point of crypto is that you have ownership of your own funds instead of banks literally defeats the whole point you can't do anything with the coins on Revolut

Lol you sound like a disappointed parent.

You are right of course but most people getting involved now probably don't care so much for the lofty ideals of Satoshi.

They probably give the same amount of fucks as the average Supreme reseller.

But I defo wouldn't keep all of money in Revolut...

18 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

Lol you sound like a disappointed parent.

You are right of course but most people getting involved now probably don't care so much for the lofty ideals of Satoshi.

They probably give the same amount of fucks as the average Supreme reseller.

But I defo wouldn't keep all of money in Revolut...

It literally don't make sense though if you want to just hold then keep it in coinbase they have insurance at least then you have ownership and don't have to worry about security 

• Like 1

Everything been down last few days cos coinmarket removed korean exchanges from their calculations

thats about 30% of the market

Things used to dip during the day then spike up when asia woke up

gnna be a whole new trend and price on coins now

21 hours ago, Incumbent said:

anybody think ripple going to bang this year?

will it touch £100+

never.

1. Please be patient
2. If you get an error with the password: it has to consist of small letters and numbers, no capitals.
3. The code will be emailed to you. If you are not receiving the email: try with another mail address, preferably no gmail. Also an email without hyphens. If that is not working, try doing the same on your mobile phone instead of a pc.
4. If you did get the email and the code is not working: this is because the code is valid for 10min. Do the process again and use the new code.
5. On the KYC page if you are getting an error with uploading the picture: try changing it to JPEG and try resizing the file.
6. If you are not able to submit the form, try the entire KYC on another browser, or another pc. If you can’t do that: use incognito mode
7. EACH ITEM IS REQUIRED ERROR: there is a small field to the right of the phone number. Fill in something in this field!

this will get you on the list

• User changed the title to Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic