Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

4 hours ago, Elementalism said:

lololol.

I built a PC with a Radeon R9 390, it sat in my room for a year while I was living in Spain and got no use. I went back home and realized I could make 4 quid a day with it, and it has been doing so since then. 

I have a better plan than you and most man here when it comes to crypto. I´m not some just-come.  Not got time to argue with you about this, I ain´t forcing anything on you. My risks are heavily limited  and I have a huge potential for growth. You think I don´t know that the prices are going to be lower? The same scenario you are hoping will befall me is going to FUCK you and certain man who simply invested.

What you gonna do, sell your Trezor wallets? Your coins have NO INTRINSIC VALUE WITHOUT THE HARDWARE THAT I AND OTHERS PUT TOWARDS SECURING THE GIVEN NETWORK. KEEP INVESTING AND WISHING FUCKERY ON US AND THE SAID FUCKERY WILL BEFALL YOU.

I´ve run Bitcoin faucets.

I´ve blogged about Bitcoin.

I´ve invested in the microeconomy.

I have a solid understanding of crypto and computer hardware.

You sick guy. Hope you mean 1080TI 11GB, not worth going for the 1080s.

If you want I have a Spreadsheet I put together in Google that you can look over, have figures for the hashrates of various cards on various currencies, ROI figures based on network difficulty, network hashrate and current price (only for Monero at the moment, but easily adjusted.)

I hope you are using Whattomine.com

Safe bro! Yes I meant 11gb. Spending a fair whack on it all but ROI will be in no time. Im thinking to just run them red and get what as much as I can out of them, to the point where I would of made enough to not even worry about reselling it if shit hits the fan. Love for the guidance bro, my boy is clued up, but I'm fairly new to mining

I fully understand your plan and thought process, pretty much the same as mine. My only doubt is when BTC and ETH difficulty levels get too high, would it be safe to jump on the newer cryptos (in the end goal of copping BTC/ETH)?

5 hours ago, Seymour Cake said:

Safe bro! Yes I meant 11gb. Spending a fair whack on it all but ROI will be in no time. Im thinking to just run them red and get what as much as I can out of them, to the point where I would of made enough to not even worry about reselling it if shit hits the fan. Love for the guidance bro, my boy is clued up, but I'm fairly new to mining

I fully understand your plan and thought process, pretty much the same as mine. My only doubt is when BTC and ETH difficulty levels get too high, would it be safe to jump on the newer cryptos (in the end goal of copping BTC/ETH)?

Bruv we will chat on a serious one. PM me and we can hash it out haha. 

Check out VoskCoin on YouTube. 

Consider mining Burstcoin/SIA/Storj with your HDD.

Seriously spec out your builds so you are making as much money from every component. The Ryzen series are good and the mobos are getting better for them too. They hash at around 600hs, which translates to 3 quid ish on the Cryptonight algorithm. Cheaper option is the FX series, particularly the FX6300. Makes a quid a day and costs 60. 

Also don't sleep on Radeon RX 570s 4gbs and 1060 3gbs. Mad cards if you end up landing the Samsung memory chips. 

I hope you have enough power for that rig. You'll need 2 power supplies at least 1100 each and extra cables (Add2Psu, maybe some 6 pin to 6+2 pin extenders/splitters ). Them things are beasts. 

I'll PM you some spreadsheets. 

9 hours ago, Seydou said:

Is that the site to use for a guide on mining??

Yeah. Check the profitability of a given number of a certain card based on the last 24 hours. 

Key is to mine some of the up and coming low difficult coins while you can acquire them at volume and then either mine to an exchange with a speculative sell order open (I.e. Vip2coin is worth 100 sats when you mine it, you put a sell in for whatever you feel). 

Monero, Zencash, Zcash, Hush, Ellis, depends on your card and the strength in a given algorithm. 

Good tip on where the hashing power is, and if you believe like I do that network hash rate holds a basic value potential. 

God damn god damn

not even gnna look at my blockfolio anymore

been a rough start to 2018

people mortgage their homes and shit

thought it had gone quiet

nows the time to chuck p in yeah init

/

can we keep this updated through the hardtimes aswell

just as a voyeur thing its interestin for me but i aint got time to go lookin at crypto sites for fun

dub if you keep us posted with graphs n shit every few days i'll allow everyone to forget you're a massive pussyhole

safe

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jan/15/should-i-invest-bitcoin-dont-mr-money-moustache

Good read tbh although slightly salty, but it only really applies to these people who are jumping on this shit with no idea. In & out is the way.

overhearing some of the talk at work cracks me up, everyone talking like they are experts while they have been investing in ripple while it was at a high and confused while they have lost money ?

1 hour ago, FA23 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jan/15/should-i-invest-bitcoin-dont-mr-money-moustache

Good read tbh although slightly salty, but it only really applies to these people who are jumping on this shit with no idea. In & out is the way.

overhearing some of the talk at work cracks me up, everyone talking like they are experts while they have been investing in ripple while it was at a high and confused while they have lost money ?

I don't really agree with gold not being a good investment a non deflationary store of value is surely a good investment, but he has a point about the currency thing but I still think bitcoin is digital gold

I reckon I'm in out and back in again when this all crashes you know it's more than a bubble I think it's the creation of a new asset class which will getting in and out then buying the best coins whilst everyone else panic sells is the multi millionaire play

On 1/8/2018 at 7:45 AM, Mr. Martinez said:

Binance

Bittrex

Bitfinex 

Cryptopia

BitZ 

There's loads. 

On coinmarketcap it'll tell you on what exchange the coin you want to buy is listed.

Some of them have closed new registrations. So there might be a wait.  

Remember. Once you start going away from the main ones, and even with the main ones you're dealing with more and more risk. Be careful. 

Bless for that! Signed up to Binance, we'll see what happens next. I'll report back in a few months...