Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency / ICO / NFT Topic

Mr. Martinez

10 hours ago, revs said:

Just gonna delete my blockfolio lol

?

HODL!!! HODL!!! HODL!!!

If anything this is a excellent time to buy and load up on ETH/BITCOIN 2018 going to make many ppl filthy rich

I am going to be a millionnaire

I AM BULLISH AS FUCK!!!

In telcoin, pundix, fortuna, wepower, apex, pareto network, dadi, nucleus, gonetwork, beetoken, eximchain, kairos, selfkey I TRUST

At least 5 of all the new coins/tokens i hold above will FLY ME TO THE MOON & BEYOND

their trying and will continue to stop the rise of cryptocurrencies but governments won't stop shit

/

loads more solid icos dropping this month and next month too

• Like 1

I bought some ETH in the dip. But shouid of waited longer as its dipped more

All this fake news is driving price down. Just because Lloyds isn't willing to lend money on credit cards for people to buy crypto.. you can still use a debit card.

The banks are looking weak right now. So they won't let people invest in crypto but you could easily borrow money on your credit card to go and gamble at the bookies

2 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

Stronggg

thanks, i forgot to add i've got smaller amounts in hoqu, carvertical, amtl, shipchain, arcblock, theta, electrify asia and various free airdrops

telcoin alone if all goes well should bring me in 250k, all it needs to do is reach just $1.00

/

i know 5 dons who are holding at least a million telcoins each

56 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

In telcoin, pundix, fortuna, wepower, apex, pareto network, dadi, nucleus, gonetwork, beetoken, eximchain, kairos, selfkey I TRUST

There's some really good ico's in there fucking well done on Eximchain

You should have flipped Selfkey you need to flip ico's holding will get you fucking destroyed in bear markets the real goal is to accumulate more eth 95% of ico's are absolute garbage especially the dApps focus on the infrastructure projects and you will win so buy blockchains and protocols that's where the real innovation is no one needs a decentralised youtube for example

Also Ian is the good ico starter pack but be careful of him he gets paid to promote some of these projects shit like arc block, gonetwork, pundix and telcoin are all profitable ico's but they are also kind of shitty flip them and move onto the next ico never fall in love with your bags

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zoot said:

I bought some ETH in the dip. But shouid of waited longer as its dipped more

All this fake news is driving price down. Just because Lloyds isn't willing to lend money on credit cards for people to buy crypto.. you can still use a debit card.

The banks are looking weak right now. So they won't let people invest in crypto but you could easily borrow money on your credit card to go and gamble at the bookies

fuck the banks, they'll soon join the party, give it 2 years

you heard of BABB? I believe If all goes well with their ico & they launch? banks will react (hopefully in favour of cryptocurrencies)

imagine being able to open a uk ac without a credit checks and all the other long ting u go through

With the BABB app, you can open a UK bank account from anywhere in the world by taking a selfie and saying a passphrase.

6 minutes ago, Natty said:

There's some really good ico's in there fucking well done on Eximchain

You should have flipped Selfkey you need to flip ico's holding will get you fucking destroyed in bear markets the real goal is to accumulate more eth 95% of ico's are absolute garbage especially the dApps focus on the infrastructure projects and you will win so buy blockchains and protocols that's where the real innovation is no one needs a decentralised youtube for example

Also Ian is the good ico starter pack but be careful of him he gets paid to promote some of these projects shit like arc block, gonetwork, pundix and telcoin are all profitable ico's but they are also kind of shitty flip them and move onto the next ico never fall in love with your bags

Yeah i hear u man, it's still a new/young industry so infrastructure icos offer a bit more safety long term

fuck Ian, defo need to take his spreadsheet/investments/advice with a pinch of salt

been using and cross referencing many spreadsheets

recently found MMCrypto, a telegram group, these german dons go in with the research and have strict ico selection rules

there not interested in making good p, they want only the moon icos like wabi, wanchain, icon, eth etc

Defo stocking up on ETH tho, 2018 going to be the year that ETH goes beyond 3k+

15 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

Yeah i hear u man, it's still a new/young industry so infrastructure icos offer a bit more safety long term

fuck Ian, defo need to take his spreadsheet/investments/advice with a pinch of salt

been using and cross referencing many spreadsheets

recently found MMCrypto, a telegram group, these german dons go in with the research and have strict ico selection rules

there not interested in making good p, they want only the moon icos like wabi, wanchain, icon, eth etc

Defo stocking up on ETH tho, 2018 going to be the year that ETH goes beyond 3k+

You seen this

https://t.me/top7ico

also theres a pool group here that has open invites the rules are basically don't be a retard and leak the deals and ask people in telegrams if the deals are legit or you will fuck everything up for everyone https://discord.gg/pTx2rgr

They use smart contracts and ive spoke to the owner several times seems like a bless guy however don't blame me for any losses incurred 

Me and my boys will be starting our own pre sale pools soon but i'm not gonna be a d*ck and not bring you lot in on this one

Also you didn't get an invite from me

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

What's a pre sale pool? 

basically groups of small investors come together and collectively pay into a predetermined pot/pool (1000 ETH for example) and that amount is invested in one ico or selection of icos at the private/presale stage long before the public get wind

collectively you become WHALES and get buy into icos at dirt cheap prices (private/presale)

/

it's getting long moving as a individual tho coz when public/crowdsale take place it's literally pot luck who gets a piece and moretime it's capped

missed out on shipchain in the public sale but had a chance to go in on a 50 ETH pool before the sale

now unless i cop at an exchange, i'll have to be happy with whatever air drops they give