What is the biggest threat to mankind?

Eskay Jones

No need for conspiracy theories or the obvious but in this day and age what are you most concerned about? admist all the weekly reports of cures HIV and AIDS seems to be increasing every year. 

Interesting fact would you believe that in 2012 - India has the 2nd largest HIV/Aids by individual cases?

18.1% of South Africas population is living with the disease and thats a estimation from the low side.

Not enough education in my eyes.

And the biggest threat to mankind is probably a Gamma ray burst or the Sun going Supernova.

But eventually... Entropy. Otherwise we're quite resilient I can't imagine something like an ice age would kill us off, I think extinction level events that lead to us being the dominant species are less likely to totally wipe us out like it did our predecessors.  

• Downvote 1

Aids is not the biggest threat to mankind...its even going to be downgraded from a terminal illness soon.

but the biggest threat to mankind is Daemonism

currently inherent and most prominent in the west and their Arab counterparts

that some people can sit there thinking up pure evil (such as the HIV virus, and countless others they have in a lab somewhere)

instigating two countries against each other so that they move in and gain more power

will ultimately climax into a world war.

but like einstein said... at least WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones again.