What is the biggest threat to mankind?

Eskay Jones

8ball's god has 8 arms so what he says is void anyways 

:/   You mad bro? Guessing peoples religions on the net <<< _____________________________.
ur deffo a hindu or a sikh

8ball's god has 8 arms so what he says is void anyways 

:/   You mad bro? Guessing peoples religions on the net <<< _____________________________.
ur deffo a hindu or a sikh

Well done lad.

Hinduism believes in 1000s of gods whereas Sikhs believe in one.

Problem with (not all) muslims is they're too anti-everything that's not Muslim.

For example they preach anyone who isn't a "believer" is going to hell. Some epic trollery.

Same cant be said for Christianity tbh. Maybe in the past but now now.

since when salvation in Christianity is only through jesus?

it was produced by that Scottish guy under the orders or Forest Whittaker in an attempt to eradicate those that "eat di poo poo" but it backfired and homos all over the globe embraced it and made it fashionable with the combination of  ecstasy pills and aids trending on a global scale which escalated into a madness resulting in what we have today, rappers poppin mollies like m&ms and the gays using the deep web to discuss aids spreading tekkers on obscure forums on tor

I don't know mate, my personal belief is when you die DMT is released into your brain and just like an LSD, Mushroom or DMT experience anything you believe in your subconscious will happen.

Meaning that if you truly believe without doubt in your subconscious that you are a good person you will go to heaven also if you trully believe in hell and have doubt over your life then of course you will 'go to hell'

If you believe when you die no such thing exists and you go to a place filled with whores and liquor then you could well have an infinitely long dream of that situation.

edit - have to pos myself, probably the most sense ever posted on this forum

I pos'd. Nodeepwebhomo.

You should write a New Age self help book called The Medellin Revelations. 

/

Did I just witness Sinead 'Baldhead' O' Connor bunn out Rome on Channel 4 with a Lion of Judah hat on?

The levels are high.

Don't think of yourself as an individual, we are all one cosmic entity, linked on a sub atomic level.

When you die, your energy transforms, but is still as much a part of the universe as it ever was. Punishment for sins? Rewards for Mortal behavior after the death of your body?

Do mushrooms go to heaven?