Eating p*ssy

Fresh

The de-railment of the breakfast thread needs a place of its own.

Locals a good lad, I cosign most of his points

when the blue veined flat titty mistake happened, he called it how he saw it, and posted pics, better than most of u lot that would post

magically drawed some 10 now shes airing me after I told her I dont lick di narn

A few 10s have it like that. Im hearing about dudes whom they could call mid-rave to scoop them, eat the cooch and deliver them back to the door within the hour without wanting to beat.

It's a new age entirely

• Downvote 1

hmph

5/6 years ago when a thread like this was made it was frowned upon by 90% of the forum

I wonder how things have changed these last few years 

It's a age thing tbh

/

This age is fucked,  I can actually imagine girls having whatsapp groups throwing round mans name and numbers on some recommendation service.

Guest chap44uns

The de-railment of the breakfast thread needs a place of its own.

Locals a good lad, I cosign most of his points

when the blue veined flat titty mistake happened, he called it how he saw it, and posted pics, better than most of u lot that would post

magically drawed some 10 now shes airing me after I told her I dont lick di narn

A few 10s have it like that. Im hearing about dudes whom they could call mid-rave to scoop them, eat the cooch and deliver them back to the door within the hour without wanting to beat.

It's a new age entirely

had less than 10s say this

no beating just str8 eating

these type of man will then tell thier boys that they beat ukna

SMH