Eating p*ssy

Fresh

It's a scary thought but you know there's so much more deev for us man to experience. Majority of us are early to mind 20's.

LMAO, if you thinking yamming cooch is bad, boy.

Real talk, in 5 years, most you man will be eating ass casj.

Don't know what more I can do with my missus tbh, she keeps saying she wants to watch me fuck some other girls so thats next I guess

• Upvote 1

It's a scary thought but you know there's so much more deev for us man to experience. Majority of us are early to mind 20's.

LMAO, if you thinking yamming cooch is bad, boy.

Real talk, in 5 years, most you man will be eating ass casj.

Don't know what more I can do with my missus tbh, she keeps saying she wants to watch me f*ck some other girls so thats next I guess

that could be a bad idea if she's someone you're thinking about having a future with

a girl has only shown the initiative to suck my d*ck once in the back of a car whilst bedrin was driving

why cant all girls show more of an initiative instead of guys having to grab their arm/hand and put it on their d*cks to insinuate "do suttin then/suck it then"

highly annoying... dead girls

a girl has only shown the initiative to suck my d*ck once in the back of a car whilst bedrin was driving

why cant all girls show more of an initiative instead of guys having to grab their arm/hand and put it on their d*cks to insinuate "do suttin then/suck it then"

highly annoying... dead girls

Maybe

MAYBE

They think you dead?

the-wire-o.gif

• Downvote 3