Grimmest experiences with links

Fighting Weight

Is it weird that he specified the girl was on top

That's the way I prefer it, and with her on top, it made it worse on that occasion as the bum hole was more visible and spread out, if I was to be on top, her arse would have been hidden a little more and would have been more bearable

That's the way I prefer it, and with her on top, it made it worse on that occasion as the bum hole was more visible and spread out, if I was to be on top, her arse would have been hidden a little more and would have been more bearable

you didn't have to 'bear' anything, a shitty bumhole up in your face ya know. No p*ssy is that good

thats the only way it occurs mate

gonna get dizzy if ur hangin upside down with ur arse in the air like a bird

I randomly added this girl who came up on Facebook 'people you may know', but had no mutual friends (strange). Her profile picture was in her underwear, so I just messaged her the standard way. Agreed to meet that night, after she had been to a club.

'Don't ring me, just text me, I won't be able to hear you.'

So that's fine, its a loud environment so she probs wont be able to hear me.

She comes out of the club 'Hey you alright', 'Yeh I'm good'.

So I say 'How was your night?', to which I got no reply.

'Do you live far away from here?' Again no reply, she then starts waffling some shit about a girl in the club.

'How many of you were out?' No reply.....It kicked in, this girl was deaf.

Yeh I beat it anyway, but when she went to the toilet afterwards, I ran out of the front door. Never been in contact since.

funny that, i recently been chatting to this deaf girl, shes the younger sister of a female friend of mine, shes a good muslim girl and actually a really nice girl, if i was a nice guy she'd probably make a good mrs, just think im too much of a c*nt to accept a female with a disability