Womens football

kerser

Its everywhere these days, They are really trying to push the movement!

Just went on BBC sports and one of the first links i saw was a vid of Liverpool ladies training with the mens team

And the new FA Chairman said today he wants to make womens football the second biggest sport in this country behind the mens

They should be paid more though, some of them (even the ones that play for England) still have second jobs...

Rachel Yankee>>>

Kelly Smith>>>>>

beg man recognise marta will twine you up 

shes crud

http://youtu.be/YsLvmSSo3HU

She's like to female dhino init

Woman's football is cool

Bar the keepers

That's what puts me off like every time I'd watch a match the keeper will let in some soft goal

yeah shes the dinho of the female game

i seen her in a olympics a few years ago. was bussing some dumb skills but the level of the female game was deeeeeead 

apart from the germans who were built like the german mens side 

There's no money to be made from it so most clubs won't take it as seriously as they should, the majority have "development squads" u-18's but do nothing after that. It's a shame.

The thing about technical proficiency is true, it's a very different game to watch sometimes.

Went to a a screening about women in football a few weeks ago, I heard that during the war women's matches were put on when there were no men available and the attendances were very high, 50k plus at certain venues, then as the men's game started to take off again some women's attendances were higher, which led to the government banning it for a period of time. (Random but of info)

The keepers take 5 seconds to dive, like they carrying a sack of potatoes.

This is the one thing I feel doesn't carry over well. I just don't understand why the art of goalkeeping isn't transferable.

Its easy to see why really ..

They can't be diving around like men because they have breasts .

That shit will hurt them

I wonder if theyre all lesbians like in ice hockey.

Times these butch girls trained with us they feel no way to get naked and jump in the shower. Played with a GB player though, great player, one of the best ive ever played with.

When i watch womens football/ice hockey/sport it seems so much slower, not good viewing.

• 3 years later...

The Australian national team just lost 7-0 to an under 15s boys side...

These bitches are going to an olympic games as one if the hot favs

:clueless:

• Upvote 2