International Week March 2013

User

Has anyone ever watched a game and afterwards thought... Wow neymar played sick...?

Not you as well...

Joey slewing Neymar on Twitter lol

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/joey-bartons-twitter-heroics-continue-1786168

Its amazing what some decent you tube footage can achieve. I'll have to get one up doing some keepy-ups in the garden... #haveit  #johnsmiths

Neymar is the Justin Bieber of football. Brilliant on the old You Tube. Cat piss in reality...

Funny how some people are saying, 'Yeah but you're not half the player he is?' Maybe, but I am a trillion times better than you! #nuggets

Stop going on about goals in Brazil Lge as well. I once scored 77 in 1 season in the Rainhill and Byrne u14 league and thats a stronger comp

:rofl:

Hope England get brushed,

seen so many Journalists talking shit about how weak montenegro are with not a word mentioned about how shit we are. Seem to think this will be a walk over :|

Looks a bit crazy in the Montenegro end. The fans appear to be fighting each other. And there's still 40 mins to kick-off ...

:lol: