FAO RichKid

Hank Moody

that topic makes shit even deeper.

We are dealing with a Gayle and Goddaz lovechild here.

FACKED.

I have reason to believe that's not even 'Rich Kid' who posted the video.

Can't be arsed to do the research but someone check if he posted last night, around 11pm-1am.

I met the actual Rich Kid, piercings, quiff & all at Bang Bang/Player's Ball last night still.

from last year in that topic

WHO IS IT BEHIND THIS PROFILE

this c*nt

https://www.facebook.com/EscalatorToSuccess?ref=ts&fref=ts

Fuckin hell battery died at 12 just turned the phone on

FFS

So Hugo le Sean is air max faggot and quiff boy

What about back in the day when man had a pony tail and was jerkin out the mini...who the fuck was that??

Pmsl poor guy had hanks sweaty molly boat in his face chatting breeze about a website called vip2 in the middle of a dance!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love vip2.

:rofl:

Poor c*nt

:lmao:  :lmao:

nah fuck offfffffffff

so the whole rich kid sister thing was fake

the whole rich kid beating adidas link or whatever it was, was fake

rich kid posting up his own music videos was fake

rich kid posting up pics from gym were fake

and rich kid im sure has even been in the gym posting up routines

talking about girls he knows/has beat

nah if air max is adidas who is also ''rich kid''

This is too far

3 years or so undercover posting as someone else

CBL

Cannot be life

Air Max is some creep. How did you even find that picture.  :/

Those guys in your sig were at the last jump off promoting the clothing line.I especially recognise that Lloyd lookin mo'f*cker.What's their line called?And link me to a site with it on Rich Kid.Happy birthday young'n.

I can't even remember what the line was called again you know. It might have been Upshot Clothing but that could have been a different photoshoot.

>yo RICH kidbuy my AM1 clots of me, UK8.5, VERY VERY NEAR DEADSTOCK,£230or i got some NBHD denims, MediumHappy BdayBARE bdays in september sheeeez

I got my NBHD retailer already. Not really feeling AM1's these days either.

whats the problem? i'm enjoyin myself with my family and friends. how did u even find that video anyway? coz ive nevr posted it here b4... watching guys toooo hard

lol, bit random to be on youtube tho...jus like sum summary of you, with sum beats in the background...nuffin to showcase really, so kinda pointless.just sumin to make u feel like a celebrity or sumin lol.

piss off, how am i trying to showcase anything? if i wanted to showcase i'd make a topic saying ''hey this is me'' i have no idea how this fool found the video. i upped it for my famo back in jamaica to see. every member of our family did one.

evry1 is hatin on dis kid too muchlow d hatehow u no duke richkid?

from schooldays

wot u went eastbury?

nah i live in south, i jus kno him from back in them days. he used to be my cousins bredrin so he was always about

I paid for all my driving lessons, theory and practical. I was hungry so I passed everything 3 months after my 17th birthday, no one even knew I was taking lessons.Then I got a Mini Cooper randomly this summer. Not like I'm gonna refuse it, I like working for my sh*t on my own but if there's a Cooper in the driveway then I'm taking it. All I had to do was pay insurance.LOL at my dad being white, do I look mixed to you?

I copped a crewneck sweat from you a while back. I liked the product but didn't like the fit because it was a Fruit of the Loom thing I think. Even though it was a medium it was mad baggy around the chest then got extremely tight around the waist, no consistency is the fit whatsoever.

If I was to order from you again (which I will be doing) is there any chance of a different sweat being used?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Fuckin hell battery died at 12 just turned the phone on

FFS

So Hugo le Sean is air max faggot and quiff boy

What about back in the day when man had a pony tail and was jerkin out the mini...who the fuck was that??

Pmsl poor guy had hanks sweaty molly boat in his face chatting breeze about a website called vip2 in the middle of a dance!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love vip2.

:rofl:

Poor c*nt

parading yourself around here like you're on some millionaire sh*t

audacity to call yourself rich kid as well

lol @ never bragging

mate

your parents should slap some f*ck*ng class into you mate

When do I parade around here? Like I said, the only time I ever brag is when someone tries it. I didn't touch this place for a year and came back to say hi to everyone. First guy replied and made a comment about his sister. I shut him up in the only way which seems logical on the internet, with facts.

My name's Richard Kidja Fernandes, Rich Kid it's a pet name which I've been called from birth. What's wealth got to do with anything?

you tell us?

This is deeper than gayle for all the actions pulled off and for the amount of time.

What no reaction video? 

True say though, it's 5 years deep. So I'm confused, 2 people approached the quiffy guy and he said he didn't know about VIP2? Has Richkid been a member since RWD or not? I remember Adidas, but why the need for this guy's e-likeness? Did he get banned or what?

People are actually taking this forum for any MMORPG. 

/

Simpsons-Angry-Mob-650x272.png

It's that time again.

• Upvote 1

Well it's obivous I'm Adidas and everyone knows my name's Hugo and those from RWD will know how I look like so what's this about me being Rich Kid too. How long do the IP addresses add up and if I was trying to post from a different account why would I brazenly use the same IP when it's so easy to get traced.

Makes no sense.