FAO RichKid

Hank Moody

Well it's obivous I'm Adidas and everyone knows my name's Hugo and those from RWD will know how I look like so what's this about me being Rich Kid too. How long do the IP addresses add up and if I was trying to post from a different account why would I brazenly use the same IP when it's so easy to get traced.

Makes no sense.

yes....quite

8-)

Guest chap44uns

Hold on I remember air max saying he lived in church road when he was talking reckless about nines and all them CR lot :lol:

But is really any hipster wannabe from

Portsmouth smh

He is

Seen that guy in the pics boat a few times ive been in harlsden

+

Don't even know how I remember this but he snitched on the forums about how the cr lot

robbed a jewelery shop at the time of the riots he literally typed it up like a few hrs after it happened if I remember correctly

• Downvote 1

Well it's obivous I'm Adidas and everyone knows my name's Hugo and those from RWD will know how I look like so what's this about me being Rich Kid too. How long do the IP addresses add up and if I was trying to post from a different account why would I brazenly use the same IP when it's so easy to get traced.

Makes no sense.

Since rich kid started posting. Not every single post, but alot match up on occasions. (Static ips)

So rich kid is you or its some eleborate but fucked up plot line with one of your boys

Wierd

Imagine getting approached by frank in the dance gripsing your arm sluring words about vip2 probably spitting all over the garms some machop looking bre I know Ber man on here would have been shook too

/

Remember I see madman once in seven sisters was gonna say wa gwan but my guy was acting all booky thought low it

/

What if Hugo is the Chelsea player. Vip2 is so peak the length people will go

My head is full of fuck.

Same thing happened with me and Michael Kane, saw him in a rave one time, grippsed him up and the nigga was like "Whats ViP2? Llow me Mizchif low me"

True story. Nar but for real though who has time to do this in their life?