FAO RichKid

Hank Moody

Well it's obivous I'm Adidas and everyone knows my name's Hugo and those from RWD will know how I look like so what's this about me being Rich Kid too. How long do the IP addresses add up and if I was trying to post from a different account why would I brazenly use the same IP when it's so easy to get traced.

Makes no sense.

Since rich kid started posting. Not every single post, but alot match up on occasions. (Static ips)

So rich kid is you or its some eleborate but fucked up plot line with one of your boys

Wierd

So there's been times where the locations and IP's are different between me and him?

Obviously you all want to believe this is some amazing storyline, but come to your senses.

• Downvote 1

My head is full of fuck.

Same thing happened with me and Michael Kane, saw him in a rave one time, grippsed him up and the nigga was like "Whats ViP2? Llow me Mizchif low me"

True story. Nar but for real though who has time to do this in their life?

pmsl

My head is full of fuck.

Same thing happened with me and Michael Kane, saw him in a rave one time, grippsed him up and the nigga was like "Whats ViP2? Llow me Mizchif low me"

True story. Nar but for real though who has time to do this in their life?

So he knew your name on vip2 was mizchif?

Mizchif is my road name nigga I'm famous

Well it's obivous I'm Adidas and everyone knows my name's Hugo and those from RWD will know how I look like so what's this about me being Rich Kid too. How long do the IP addresses add up and if I was trying to post from a different account why would I brazenly use the same IP when it's so easy to get traced.

Makes no sense.

Since rich kid started posting. Not every single post, but alot match up on occasions. (Static ips)

So rich kid is you or its some eleborate but fucked up plot line with one of your boys

Wierd

If he's at uni in Portsmouth could the IP differences not be him posting at uni then the different one on occasions being when he goes back home?

I'm not even surprised by this shit any more. Vip2 has fucked any sense of reality on the internet

is Rich Kid at uni with him though?

i remember when i questioned him about that pic of him promoting a uni on the back of a bus, aid he's never been or something

then that was AM90, who was..

nah my mind is full of fuck i cant even articulate it

is Rich Kid at uni with him though?

i remember when i questioned him about that pic of him promoting a uni on the back of a bus, aid he's never been or something

then that was AM90, who was..

nah my mind is full of fuck i cant even articulate it

Yeah I remember him saying he never went uni, then last week he said...

Noones inviting 9 pals over to watch a game.

People may pay, but for what they're paying for, £10 is a joke.

I like the general idea of it, few times I've not been at home and wanted to watch the football.

Actually I'm sure I paid sky £5 to watch last game of the season last year.

Uni days the pad was ram on Super Sundays.

Nah this is mad stalkerish

Don't you remember rich kid posting pictures in load of diffrent cars

Then talking about touring uni's doing his rap

Even mans sisters birthday with the vid

Even the story about the girl setting him up outside the club for some guys to rob his dads whip he was using

This is a head fuck

Imagine getting approached by frank in the dance gripsing your arm sluring words about vip2 probably spitting all over the garms some machop looking bre I know Ber man on here would have been shook too

:lmao:

actual tears

man said machop

fewrg65h5

Guest chap44uns

Nah this is mad stalkerish

Don't you remember rich kid posting pictures in load of diffrent cars

Then talking about touring uni's doing his rap

Even mans sisters birthday with the vid

Even the story about the girl setting him up outside the club for some guys to rob his dads

whip he was using

This is a head fuck

Even when he said he banged lacy banghard

Ur another weirdo. Coming to the site as a homo then denying ur a homo. Then fabricating stories ur a doctor who ha emigrated to Canada yet ur ip points to the London borough of islington

I was expecting you tranny fucker to comment.

i went to canada for a year

should you want to know more a meeting can be arranged.

Ur another weirdo venom. Coming to the site as a homo then denying ur a homo. Then fabricating stories ur a doctor who ha emigrated to Canada yet ur ip points to the London borough of islington

Not forgetting you and carpe deum both posted from the same ip as well and since this has been revealed he hasn't been seen since

carpe deums last post was months before that claim actually.

• Downvote 1