FAO RichKid

Hank Moody

No way is this possible, if it is, i'm done with these forums.

Whilst i've always believed Airmax was Adidas due to the way he typed and knew things from RWD days about stuff that he would know and not another member. However, he always claimed he wasn't. I know he confirmed in this thread but not sure if he was just being sarcastic. That's not even the issue here.

Saying he's Rich kid is a madness. These two were sending to each other and exposing each other in the same thread. Adidas started the sending and Rich kid sent for him back. No one is sad enough to start making up fake stories that go way back for years.

There was this one dude who was a fucking weirdo on here before that had a 2 page thread cussing each other but it was just small time cusses. This is way beyond that!

The thing where it goes a step too far is the Xbox account. Both Airmax and Richkid have separate accounts. No way is man spending money to make a new account to play games with people he don't know when he can play with his other account. I understand you can get free accounts but no way is someone doing that for no reason.

Spoken to Airmax and thought he was a cool guy on Fifa (He's played with many of us) i don't believe man is on that weirdo flex.

I've met loads of people off here and everyone has been blessed. Only a few odd characters that i will never see in my life (Half of them don't even exist)

Just don't think it's true. No one will go into that much depth for nothing. Swear Richkid has twitter, why doesn't someone tweet him?

If it's true, i'm done. Forum was always fucked, not to these levels though smh

See Ya GD

:lol:

Check the ips for yourself.

Ur another weirdo venom. Coming to the site as a homo then denying ur a homo. Then fabricating stories ur a doctor who ha emigrated to Canada yet ur ip points to the London borough of islington

Not forgetting you and carpe deum both posted from the same ip as well and since this has been revealed he hasn't been seen since

shotdown.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No way is this possible, if it is, i'm done with these forums.

Whilst i've always believed Airmax was Adidas due to the way he typed and knew things from RWD days about stuff that he would know and not another member.    However, he always claimed he wasn't.  I know he confirmed in this thread but not sure if he was just being sarcastic.   That's not even the issue here.

Saying he's Rich kid is a madness.   These two were sending to each other and exposing each other in the same thread.   Adidas started the sending and Rich kid sent for him back.  No one is sad enough to start making up fake stories that go way back for years.   

There was this one dude who was a fucking weirdo on here before that had a 2 page thread cussing each other but it was just small time cusses.  This is way beyond that! 

The thing where it goes a step too far is the Xbox account.   Both Airmax and Richkid have separate accounts.  No way is man spending money to make a new account to play games with people he don't know when he can play with his other account.   I understand you can get free accounts but no way is someone doing that for no reason.

Spoken to Airmax and thought he was a cool guy on Fifa (He's played with many of us) i don't believe man is on that weirdo flex.

I've met loads of people off here and everyone has been blessed.  Only a few odd characters that i will never see in my life (Half of them don't even exist)  

Just don't think it's true.  No one will go into that much depth for nothing.    Swear Richkid has twitter, why doesn't someone tweet him?

If it's true, i'm done.  Forum was always fucked, not to these levels though smh

Haha you must be referring to Goku/Vegita/Roscoe/young bape/A bathing ape/gym goon/J89 etc etc etc AKA the greatest tr0ll that has ever graced Vip2

Even Tulse himself comes a distant 2nd

There are some real shady characters on the web my days