FAO RichKid

Hank Moody

Smh @ this. Someone is obsessed with this guy? I wonder if all these stories are actually true, about the bitches he fuucked.

obviously not because it isnt him :lol:

hugo is fucking weird.

Smh @ this. Someone is obsessed with this guy? I wonder if all these stories are actually true, about the bitches he fuucked.

hugo is f*cking weird.

I mean, if he has been so obsessed that he's actively gone out looking for chicks the real Rich kid fuucked. Guy is weird. This has been going on since the "sister" shit.

hugo is f*cking weird.

I mean, if he has been so obsessed that he's actively gone out looking for chicks the real Rich kid fuucked. Guy is weird. This has been going on since the "sister" sh*t.

You cool Adidas?

I remember Rich Kid saying recently Hugo got hitched with some girl and pissed off to Canada.

So Hugo = Adidas, Air Max and Rich Kid ?

Why would anybody go to such lengths? (not saying it isn't true just it's depressing if it is)

Still hoping Rich Kid was just lying to Hank tbh.

its true.

hugo is f*cking weird.

I mean, if he has been so obsessed that he's actively gone out looking for chicks the real Rich kid fuucked. Guy is weird. This has been going on since the "sister" sh*t.

You cool Adidas?

You Adidas?