FAO RichKid

Hank Moody

Ur another weirdo. Coming to the site as a homo then denying ur a homo. Then fabricating stories ur a doctor who ha emigrated to Canada yet ur ip points to the London borough of islington

I was expecting you tranny fucker to comment.

i went to canada for a year

should you want to know more a meeting can be arranged.

mlfw5509-tumblr_m67k4xpYqs1rs7yllo1_1280

• Upvote 3

Ur another weirdo venom. Coming to the site as a homo then denying ur a homo. Then fabricating stories ur a doctor who ha emigrated to Canada yet ur ip points to the London borough of islington

Not forgetting you and carpe deum both posted from the same ip as well and since this has been revealed he hasn't been seen since

carpe deums last post was months before that claim actually.

no it wasnt you fag

i dropped it in a topic in the support room and you havnt logged into that account since.

Well it's obivous I'm Adidas and everyone knows my name's Hugo and those from RWD will know how I look like so what's this about me being Rich Kid too. How long do the IP addresses add up and if I was trying to post from a different account why would I brazenly use the same IP when it's so easy to get traced.

Makes no sense.

Since rich kid started posting. Not every single post, but alot match up on occasions. (Static ips)

So rich kid is you or its some eleborate but fucked up plot line with one of your boys

Wierd

So there's been times where the locations and IP's are different between me and him?

Obviously you all want to believe this is some amazing storyline, but come to your senses.

yes but there are 3 pages of ips for you dating back to 2008

Since May 2011 the majority of them ONLY link to you and rich kid. (be there in london and virgin media in portsmouth)

then the random mobile/uni ips dotted around.

see what I dont get about the whole Venom thing........his whole persona/character (if he isnt a real person) was built around IIRC trying to expose certain forum member as batz, he did that by suggesting he personally slept with them or some shit cant remember. 

Anyway that kind of backfired and he was ridiculed for it

Here is what I dont get....ever since then he backtracked and said he was never gay and he was presumably only saying it to fish out the other suspected batz members.

So if thats the case, how comes he stayed on this forum and continued the 'Venom' persona. It would have been so much easier to scrap it and start again fresh with a new persona 

Instead he has stayed and has kept the batty man label ever since.

Baffling

handful of people I know are 100% real on here

Dinky

Ash

Tony black

Nah that's it actually fark

Saying that apart from dinky the other 2 could now be just Tulsa accounts cos the confirmation on ash and tony were years ago..

So basically all I know is Marcus is real and so am I...

unless doms doms is right about this being a fightclub and when I go look in the mirror I'm gonna see...

320198_10151139239004356_68232633_n.jpg

• Upvote 1