Sign in to follow this  
Chase

T'is the season to be jolly!

santa.jpgThat's right! Christmas is here (well very nearly). Only 5 weeks 2 days, which means only 38 shopping days left!! The World famous Oxford Street lights were switched on on Tuesday evening (15th Nov). Did anyone attend? Heard there were like 15,000 people there.Is anyone taking part in any Festive entertainment / activities? Like Ice Skating, Shopping, visiting Santa, going to Lapland, etc...... Whatever it is you are doing over the festive season, post it up!! biggrin.gifAlso, what are your favourite Christmas songs? Or Carols?What is your favourite grub over Christmas?What do you enjoy about Christmas?"T'IS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY...TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA.....LA-LA-LA-LA"

i love christmas with a passion just having all the xmas decs up is enough it makes me feel cosy an warm inside especially at night when all you got on is the christmas lights ( lmao just realised what i said - can u imagine standing there just wearing xmas lights lmfao !!) sorry lol anyway you got the idea and i absoulutley love xmas dinner mmmmmmmmmmmmmm u cant beat it, its the best!!!i know this sounds sad an u prob all laugh at me but i love puttin on the good old christmas songs too it makes the day complete !!!i love xmas and im sure peeps will agree biggrin.gif

its all about the xmas songs biggrin.gif:D:D:D i love seeing all the different decs on peeps houses all the lights etc im like a big kid me aint i lol but i do :D awwwwwwwwwwwwwww im soooooooo excited god knows why really cos i aint seeing noone on xmas day its just gonna be me n callum :D (lisa buys 2x birds eye roast turkey dinners ) lol :D

yea me to, didnt get to enjoy it last year really tho! i had that 24 hour bug where ur sick all the time! :cry:

i love xmas too, Mariah Carey- all i want for christmas that is always on my playlist for xmas day! he he i get up at about 4am with me little bro's (im a big kid too Lisa dont worry)

I CANT WAIT 4 CHRISTMAS.BIG EXCUSE 2 EAT AND DRINK NUFF.LOOKING 4WARD 2 MY PRESENTS.JUST NOT SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY.MOST OF ALL IM LOOKING 4WARD 2 A HAPPY NEW YEAR. biggrin.gif XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :D

i know im bad but not that bad lol !!!! i so want to put them up but im going to wait a little longer ( i give it an hour!! lol)....im going to put them up the earliest i think december 10th !!! wow that is late for me .... :shock: