T'is the season to be jolly!

Chase

santa.jpgThat's right! Christmas is here (well very nearly). Only 5 weeks 2 days, which means only 38 shopping days left!! The World famous Oxford Street lights were switched on on Tuesday evening (15th Nov). Did anyone attend? Heard there were like 15,000 people there.Is anyone taking part in any Festive entertainment / activities? Like Ice Skating, Shopping, visiting Santa, going to Lapland, etc...... Whatever it is you are doing over the festive season, post it up!! biggrin.gifAlso, what are your favourite Christmas songs? Or Carols?What is your favourite grub over Christmas?What do you enjoy about Christmas?"T'IS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY...TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA.....LA-LA-LA-LA"

i love christmas with a passion just having all the xmas decs up is enough it makes me feel cosy an warm inside especially at night when all you got on is the christmas lights ( lmao just realised what i said - can u imagine standing there just wearing xmas lights lmfao !!) sorry lol anyway you got the idea and i absoulutley love xmas dinner mmmmmmmmmmmmmm u cant beat it, its the best!!!i know this sounds sad an u prob all laugh at me but i love puttin on the good old christmas songs too it makes the day complete !!!i love xmas and im sure peeps will agree biggrin.gif