Battlefield 4

Creed Diskenth

YOU SEE THIS GAME YEAH

YEAH............................

FACKKKKKK

COD STANDS NO CHANCE

LINED UP FOR OVER 2 HOURS TO PLAY(1ST TIME 1 HOUR 30, 2ND ABOUT A HOUR)

GAME IS AMAZING

PLAYED ON THE XBOX ONE VERSION AS WELL

wAS BEASTING ON SOME NEXT LEVEL, HAD THE EA WORKERS ALL WATCHING ME :lol:

Stared with the sniper died twice

Went into BEAST mode!

Spas 12 with buckshot, klarted everyone

we was playing 16 vs 16

Bare customizing you can do

• Upvote 2

BF4-Zavod-311_WM-640x360.jpg

This was the map i played

Zavod 311 puts players in a Soviet tank factory that dates back to the Cold War era. Long abandoned, Mother Nature has completely taken over the facility and now overgrown trees and bushes cover the compound. Deep within the factory is an active warhead, which players can detonate to send a towering chimney crashing to the ground. Doing this opens up gameplay paths and routes previously not available while closing others, and making the use of ground vehicles extremely difficult in the area. Players will also find munitions depots filled with highly explosive materials spread across the map that they can use to their advantage.

And this game mode

Obliterate the opposition
Obliteration is one of the most frantic and high-paced modes available in Battlefield 4. Two teams face off on medium-sized battlegrounds where one bomb spawns in a random central location. The mission: To pick up the bomb and arm it at one of the enemy’s three military installations and blow it up. When the bomb has detonated, a new bomb spawns in a random location, and the race is on again! The first team to destroy all three objectives wins.

The single available bomb creates a strong focal point of action, with both teams risking it all to be able to bring the bomb to the enemy base. It’s a game mode all about staying on the offensive and all about being a mobile team player.

• Upvote 1

DICE has announced all the modes included in upcoming shooter Battlefield 4 ahead of the start of the beta on 1st October.

Battlefield 4 includes seven games modes all playable on 10 multiplayer maps.

The game modes are:

Conquest (playable in the Battlefield 4 beta) - designed for 24 players on PS3 and Xbox 360, 64 players on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Commander mode: Optional.
Domination (playable in the Battlefield 4 beta) - designed for 20 players on all platforms. Commander mode: No.
Obliteration - designed for 24 players on PS3 and Xbox 360, 32 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Commander mode: Optional.
Defuse - designed for 5 vs. 5 players on all platforms. Commander mode: No.
Team Deathmatch - designed for 20 players on all platforms. Commander mode: No.
Rush - designed for 24 players on PS3 and Xbox 360, 32 players on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Commander mode: Optional.
Squad Deathmatch - designed for 16 players on all platforms. Commander mode: Optional.

• Upvote 1

YOU SEE THIS GAME YEAH

YEAH............................

FACKKKKKK

COD STANDS NO CHANCE

LINED UP FOR OVER 2 HOURS TO PLAY(1ST TIME 1 HOUR 30, 2ND ABOUT A HOUR)

GAME IS AMAZING

PLAYED ON THE XBOX ONE VERSION AS WELL

wAS BEASTING ON SOME NEXT LEVEL, HAD THE EA WORKERS ALL WATCHING ME :lol:

Stared with the sniper died twice

Went into BEAST mode!

Spas 12 with buckshot, klarted everyone

we was playing 16 vs 16

Bare customizing you can do

:rofl:

Gassed!

VIP2 breeds beasts, dem EA man fi know. Will beast the beta, holla me.

Why the button change? How do I check my score mid game? Why is spot RB now? Loooooool.

Other than that it's feels alright. Do not like that Conquest map. That random ice island thing in the middle... Not gonna comment in graphics too tuff true it's a beta but I'm enjoying it.

Beta is until the 14th I believe.

It's only not been a BF > COD ting between 07-11.

Really looking forward to playing this, don't even care if it's not everything I want.

It's going to be peak when I get up to speed with the viper (or equivalent) again.

Need to browse the BF3 thread one last time