di bank holiday weekend tred

Guest chap44uns

Normal weekend.

What the fish thing all about?

Fried fish on Good Friday is a West Indian tradition of the Christian belief that Jesus was crucified so no red meat is to be eaten.

Some Catholics do it every Friday. Thats why if you remember every Friday at school would be fish and chips...it derives from that.

I don't go church but its a tradition like Christmas presents getting pissed on New Years, bonfire night Halloween. 1 day out if 365 not to eat meat is not a ask.

Only once when I was 17 forgot it was Good Friday was with my boy and we brought kebab. That is a day that will haunt me for the rest of my days when we clocked we both threw the kebabs away. Yep j in my hospital every Friday is fish and chip day.

How much do you lot pay for fish and chips? My local shop charges £4.90 lovely food proper hand made chips to actually that is gonna be my lunch tomorrow. But also want mash potatoe and middle neck lets see how tomorrow pans out.

Swear Christians aren't meant to eat anything out the sea shit don't even make sense

Christianity is some any improv religion lol.

Lol my boy when I go to his church they give us fish to eat after the service with chicken. But then when it comes to prawns he goes nuts telling me its the pig of the sea and I must never eat it.

Swear Christians aren't meant to eat anything out the sea shit don't even make sense

proper seems like this watching my mate try argue that him going raving on Sunday isn't offending his religion

proper seems like this watching my mate try argue that him going raving on Sunday isn't offending his religion

not the religion

its the pick and mix shit people do when they follow it

• Upvote 1

yh

personally i don't blame people when they pick and mix their followings but when they argue that what they're doing is right or what others are doing in wrong and they try to justify with their teachings they have nothing to stand on

What type of Christian are u Marcus?

I am Ethiopian orthodox (rasta)

But I also go seven day Adventist

Not a big Christian as most of it is make belief

That isn't rasta but you should be a vegetarian same way fam

might as well have eaten a cow today lol

/

Tbf the amount of 'Muslim' pricks I know that wanna shot, steal, fuck slags, drink & take drugs but then wanna give up smoking for Ramadan is pretty high so I guess it isn't the religion

However Christianity is some copy and paste shit

Now fags are cool :lol:

Most proper 'Rastas' are actually Ethiopian orthodox

Remember I worked with one for years just though he was a ras that took it serious

Got really upset when I referred to him as a Rastafarian went through it all with me was very interesting.

not the religion

its the pick and mix shit people do when they follow it

I SAY IT ALL THE TIME... CHRISTIANS ARE THE WORST RELIGION BY FAR

SO LAX