di bank holiday weekend tred

Guest chap44uns

lol really?? people eating fish cos of christianity when they are non religious the rest of the year? still i guess its tradition and i support holding onto traditions so good luck to y'all.

/

not all asians are muslim u know, but yea i dont like to see arabs drinking, looks even worse when they posing for pics with a bottle in hand

lol really?? people eating fish cos of christianity when they are non religious the rest of the year? still i guess its tradition and i support holding onto traditions so good luck to y'all.

/

not all asians are muslim u know, but yea i dont like to see arabs drinking, looks even worse when they posing for pics with a bottle in hand

i remember a couple years ago when i was still in London one don was fasting in the trap.

its like some people just wanna say they follow a religion to appear to have something in their life or something

Most proper 'Rastas' are actually Ethiopian orthodox

Does the Ethiopian orthodox church accept the divinity of Haile Selassie?

As far as I know Haile Selassie didn't accept it himself he tried tell the ras people but they werent having it, so no I doubt the church does.

uk-0331-436391-125075-front.jpg

Such mixed emotions about this.

Finally saw the shufflers in the natural habitat. 

I don't get it, how can u know how you're going to dance before you know how the music makes u feel.

Kerri Chandler smashed it...not fond of the girls jumping up on stage shuffling in front of him whilst he was mixing though

Darius was sick aswell actually. 

In pain today I got my groove on hard last night

Boom