North Korea

Da Luv Doc

what a little bitch this mario is

basically every post insinuating your greater knowledge and experience in all things everything but not sayin 1 thing of value

i think this is why he was gone before

hes like a supercharged profit margins going around the forum annoying people and starting unnecessary arguments

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what a little bitch this mario is

basically every post insinuating your greater knowledge and experience in all things everything but not sayin 1 thing of value

i think this is why he was gone before

hes like a supercharged profit margins going around the forum annoying people and starting unnecessary arguments

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

Why would news agencies be revealing intercepted communication that I'd imagine was meant to be private/classified or whatever.

Wouldn't it just make sense for The U.S to keep the info under their gays and plan a defence. If the info was/is correct N Korea could easily change their plans and tighten up their means of communication leaving the U.S with less of an idea about future plans.

The news report is solely designed to create a state of fear and probably serve as a preemptive excuse for an American attack.

Or am I missing a point here. This whole saga is weird.